Thread: the star wars phase continues...

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

the star wars phase continues...

Gen. Greivous. now who else is with me on the fact that this guy is one of the coolest? in the clone wars animated series he rocked so i can't wait for the movie.

not to mentioned the friggin series will finally end. ooh ooh! i'm not but how many loses here are going to camp out at the theaters. i'm sorry but those people need a life. you may say i'm a star wars nut but as soon i see the movie i'll most likely end this star wars phase.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Or feed the fire. Star wars might not go away until I have kids. Some may tell you it ended when ep. 1 came out if you know what I mean. But personally, I think the lightsaber fights were way better choreographed in these newer ones ( I like the story, but the lightsaber fights are what keep me watching.) So that's why I like them. Others hate it because it rapes the class and greatness of the originals, but I really don't care. I still like star wars.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im definately looking forward to it. Anakin looks like a complete badass and thats without the suit. Not too mention the trailers so far look amazing. I conclude and sincerely hope that Lucas will come through on this one. This is the one!

Grievous looks cool I admit, but I'm more interested in the other characters. To me Grievous is just a side character that I dont really care all that much about right now. I wanna see how each person dies, theres just so many little things I cant wait to have answered.