Thread: Star Wars Republic Commando

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Star Wars Republic Commando

just so you all know, i'm in a Star Wars phase, but it'll probably end in a week or two. so any ways, who's played Star Wars Republic Commando? i've been reading all about, watching the vids, etc. i can't wait to get(yes i know it's out but i need the money to get it first).

please tell me how it is(mainly the PC players)
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    eck...
    its really....
    not bad
    if u've played halo or halo2, if ur crosshair is near the guy, it will still "lock on" to him, but in republic commando, u need to be precise. i really like the squad based movement though. if u liked rainbow six, and i like star wars(which it sems like you do), ull really like this game. i suggest getting a demo before u buy it.

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the trailers and couldn't help feel they stole the first person view through the helmet from Meteroid Prime. But it did look pretty cool, although, I would much perfer a Jedi game, not soldiers or X-wings. I like games like Stars wars outcast, with guns and lightsabers.