Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: star wars (TV) series

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    What I meant was, the type of writing for the script doesn't keep pace with the fighting scenes and the great special effects. They just dont..."click" together in my mind. I think the actors are great, its just that sometimes inconsistencies appear.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lucas isn't actually planning on running the series himself. He said he's going to pick the actors and staff and then step back and let them run things. He has to many other projects he's working on to do more then set it in motion.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I knwo he has been trying to get Indiana Jones 4 out there for a while now. Now if only he and Spielberg could find the time together.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Lucas isn't actually planning on running the series himself. He said he's going to pick the actors and staff and then step back and let them run things. He has to many other projects he's working on to do more then set it in motion.
    that shouldn't be a problem considering that's what he did with the last star wars movies
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Re: star wars (TV) series

Yeah, last one is gonna be good...I wanna see SW E 3
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2