Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: star wars WARNING: possible spoillers

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

star wars WARNING: possible spoillers

anyone else here disappointed w/ Dooku's and Grievus' death. dooku was probably okay iguess 'cause i think lucas wanted to show how powerful anikan has got(and besides the fact sidius needed room for a new stuudent). however, grievous kina sucked. i think he died too easily. i mean if you watch the animated series, he's able to take on 2 masters and a bunch of padiwans, and in the book he takes on windu and survives. i may be coming off as a geek, but still. there's a big build up to them(mostly grievous) and they die just like that. now to the jedis. anyone else also think some died a little too easily? anyway reply what you think but don't bother lecturing me cause i know engough facts to have more than a clear picture.
    ultimately though the movie was pretty awsome

PS:
    LIKE IT OR NOT, WINDU LIVES ON!!!!!! HE CAN NEVER DIE!!!!! (nor can Shak Ti )
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linx88
    anyone else here disappointed w/ Dooku's and Grievus' death. dooku was probably okay iguess 'cause i think lucas wanted to show how powerful anikan has got(and besides the fact sidius needed room for a new stuudent). however, grievous kina sucked. i think he died too easily. i mean if you watch the animated series, he's able to take on 2 masters and a bunch of padiwans, and in the book he takes on windu and survives. i may be coming off as a geek, but still. there's a big build up to them(mostly grievous) and they die just like that. now to the jedis. anyone else also think some died a little too easily? anyway reply what you think but don't bother lecturing me cause i know engough facts to have more than a clear picture.
    ultimately though the movie was pretty awsome
    Like I've stated in the other SW thread, the micro series just made Grievous seem super powerful. A real terminator-like killbot. The film's major problem is that it's rushed so Dooku and Grievous don't get alot of attention.
    It's a shame really, especially for the ever fantastic Christopher Lee as Dooku.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't forget though, the movies were made to show Anakin's trail to the Dark side, not to give the limelight to other bad ass jedi. The saga has always been about the legacy of the Skywalkers, don't forget it.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    ......Grievas was really weird to me.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyone with four arms, is definatly a little...different. I agree.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    he was still cool
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    what i don't understand this thread

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tak
    what i don't understand this thread
    then why post?

anyway......
    I too was disappointed in the deaths of Grievous and some of the Jedi
    especially Grievous
    he was faster and seemingly unstoppable in Clone Wars
    but maybe there's a more logical reason to Grievous' quick demise
    other than the limelight being on Anakin
    I can't remember, but maybe Grievous was injured in Clone Wars: Volume Two
    his breathing was erratic in the beginning of Ep.3 and he was bent over in pain and limping
    maybe that's why he seems slow and "weak" in Ep.3?
    in Clone Wars, Grievous is jumping around like a monkey
    in Ep. 3, they call him a "coward"

well...
    when Clone Wars Volume Two comes out on DVD
    I'm gonna get it and watch it...

w00t
    [-_-]

I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast