Thread: Starcraft tips

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Starcraft tips

My friends & me are really enjoying playing Starcraft. But now we want to make our own map. until here, no prob. The real matter start here. I want to costumize the map in order to allow all (3 or 4) human player to play against the computer always starting from a specific location.

We are barrelly able to do it, but only by restarting the game until we are in at the start of our choice. Also for learning other race and all capacity of each race, We want to allow cheats like , more money, and see all map, in order to more understand the game.

Do you guys know a way to help me with those prob of mine.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, for one thing, you have to play a game in Use Map Settings with Random Start Location off (you have to edit the map itself for that) to always appear in the same location, otherwise it's always in a different spot.

Secondly, you cannot use cheats in multiplayer, and that's the end of that.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    ok but when I use the map setting, the computer is not playing. His unity are there but no action are taken.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now you have to apply an AI to the computer with the trigger system, which I'm far to lazy to give you a blow-by-blow tutorial on.
    Last edited by Slothrop; May 27, 2005 at 05:26 PM.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    just play BGH, that map is unlimited money anyway lol. i used to be really good in that game. i don't play it anymore though, but if u want i can still teach u

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    You can alter the cost of units, what kind of techs you have, and production time. You can make it 1000 mins, or 1 second.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    so i have to do that

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks
    in order to "cheat" you have to put in triggers like condidtion:current player moves any unit to 'location' action: give 10,000 ore and gas to current player.

that is the only real way to "cheat" in multiplayer games. there is a way to make units invincible. just go into the different triggers and look through them. you should find one to modify units and what not. just modify the properties to make a unit moved to 'location' invincible instead of the ore and gas.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig