Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stargate

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Are you serious! The special effects have been way better in Seasons 7 and 8 than any of the previous seasons, but if you mean in the actors I will agree. It all started with Michael Shanks taking a sebatical in season 6. Now Richard Dean Anderson is leaving the show and Amanda Tapping is pregnant so they're losing two key characters now in season 9. I'm bummed about that but the additions of Ben Browder (Farscape's Crichton), Beau Bridges, and Louis Gosset Jr. will still make it watchable for another season. I would really like to see them get to season 10 before ending it, but I think 9 might be it.
    Whoa!!! I had no idea that Richard Dean Anderson was leaving! I am looking forward to seeing Ben Browder, I think he's gonna be a great addition to the show . I'm kinda bummed that O'Neil is leaving, but I think the people that are coming in to "replace" him, so to speak, could work out ok. Thanks for the news on that!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats awesome, I have been bad, I have missed the 8th season, I am in college and going out and partying I find is a little better, but I will watch them, eventually

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    thats awesome, I have been bad, I have missed the 8th season, I am in college and going out and partying I find is a little better, but I will watch them, eventually
    Haha yeah I ran into that problem too. I just started goign out later (after 9) when the show ends although I did miss probably around 5 or 6 episodes. But in my opinion thats what the dvds are for.

*Also a side note, Claudia Black (Aryn Sun from Farscape) will reprise her role for a few episodes next season as well. Seems liek they're just replacing Stargate with Farscape almost. Or doing a combo of the two shows...actor-wise that is.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive been watching Stargate since it first aired on Showtime, and its a very good series, although the season finale's for this season was bit of a downfall. The only complain is that lately theyve been changing bad guys too often, they just introduced (or brought back) someone and on the next episodes they kill him to bring someone new(or old). I think the series, if it wants to continue will need a couple new fresh changes, and if it means a few of the old guys have to leave, then so be it.

Now SG ATlantis, is a hit waiting to happen, the story is very good (with the excepiton Of Teyla's ability) and the direction theyre going will make sure they have a lot of upcoming seasons.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I have been watchin the show from the beginning too i think, i don't really remember it was too long ago for my brain to process! LOL. It has been really fun to watch, O'neil is the best character, i think it was shame when he wasn't in a few episodes because he was frozon or something, it will a really shame to totally not be able to see him in the show at all.
    What is up wil adding most of the cast from Farscape in it????? it will totally confuse me, althought i would like to see another season of Farscape though....
    Oh well!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm forced to see it by my uncle who is a really big fan and well it gets interesting I like alantis alot because I like the whole idea of atlantis period. I think my ffavorite character is (I'm not good with names) that black dude with the mark on his forehead!..^^
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    That would be Teal'C. He is pretty cool, and they seem to be giving the character an important position in the show now, what with the whole Jaffa rebellion/independance thing. Show yeah, a good choice for favorite character.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still have to say Jackson is my favorite character. He's unkillable. Died like 4 or 5 times now and still alive somehow. Who wouldve thought from a nerdy little archeologist? I think Michael Shanks has done an amazing job in the role of the good Doctor originally played by James Spader.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast