Thread: Starting up Anime!!!

Newbie tangmotorpictures may be famous one day tangmotorpictures may be famous one day
    Thanks

Starting up Anime!!!

Just curious, do any of you know what it takes to form a anime comic book?

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    story, talent, colorist and a lot of patience + lots a cash.

A friend of mine published his comic. It took him 3 years before he could publish it.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I would disagree.

If you want something that is making you cash that takes time and a lot of effort yes. A lot of people use the Zine community to get their work out on the beat.

A great group of girls who have been doing comics for a while is:

www.estigious.com

They're fantastic artists and they may also be able to give you some advice.

Take care.

Newbie tangmotorpictures may be famous one day tangmotorpictures may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thanks brianD and jao,
    hey jao, i try to click on the link, but it doesn't work. Are you sure that is the right link. As far as story, i have that. The look, i have that in my head. I use to be a decent artist (drawing wise) but been out of practice, i rather not let my anime suffer if i took the helm as the penciler or inker. I am confortable being the writer.

thanks though

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tangmotorpictures
    thanks brianD and jao,
    hey jao, i try to click on the link, but it doesn't work. Are you sure that is the right link. As far as story, i have that. The look, i have that in my head. I use to be a decent artist (drawing wise) but been out of practice, i rather not let my anime suffer if i took the helm as the penciler or inker. I am confortable being the writer.

thanks though
    Oh please write something here. I want to read it. Look at my link.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Thanks
    what do you mean turtle? Write what here? I check the link, how long has the story been going for? do you draw, or do you just tell story on the forum?