Thread: Stealth

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks

Stealth

Anyone else seen the trailer for the movie Stealth? What did you think of it?

When I saw it, the first thing I thought of was Macross Plus. The story elements looks so similar... top fighter pilots, advanced forward swept-winged fighters (YF-19) and a plot about human pilots vs an advanced computer controlled rogue fighter.

It looks really interesting and I am looking forward to seeing how they handle the movie.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stealth

Theres a good chance it could be a decent summer action flick, judging from the trailer they seem to have the action part down thats for sure. I'm hoping it doesnt stink up the place though, I'm really hoping. They have a decent cast and a neat storyline so with that combo it could be one of the surprises of the summer.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

After seeing the trailer my thought was, "There's one movie I don't ever have to get upset about missing."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah my friend and I definitely had Macross Plus running through our brains when we saw the premise of the movie, it definitely is similar to the extreme in some ways. I'll probably see it though just cause I'm a nut for jets ^_^;;

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not to thrilled... it's a classic "blow everything the f*ck up" movie...