Thread: Steamboy

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Steamboy

Otomo's next creation (the director of Akira) is apparently coming to theaters pretty soon. You can pick up a promo DVD at Suncoast. It looks really flippin awesome, although the plot doesn't look as complex as Akiras.

It was in production for 10 flippin years so its gotta be good. The whole movie was drawn with computers, but it still looks like the Akira style anime.

Anyone else seen the previews for this movie?

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

SONY Pictures official webpage for Steamboy, with previews, video clips, and Gallery is located here...
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/steamboy/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Hmmm"... interesting link. Not somthing I think that I would like. I think I'll stick to Akira. Mmmm... Blood.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia