Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steroids in baseball

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    At this point, I don't even care anymore who juiced up or not. We can all safely assume that majority of the league uses it. The images of players are tainted so bad that I only care whether our team can bring the World Series to San Francisco. It's all about the economy.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    please, this whole mess is just so ****ing tiring and stupid, I have a news flash for people of America, THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR OVER 20 YEARS, ITS NOT SOMETHING NEW, GET THE **** OVER IT, LET IT HAPPEN, COME ON PEOPLE. PEOPLE THINK THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL, YEAH WELL WHERE WERE THESE ****ING PUSSY ASS BASTARDS 6 YEARS AGO WHEN THIS SHIT WAS HAPPENING HUH. HONESTLY, THIS WHOLE ****ING MESS IS JUST FINALLY COMMING TO LIGHT, BULLSHIT, IT ALL STARTED WITH THE RUSSIANS AND THE OLYMPICS, ALL ITS DOING IS JUST GOING FROM ONE SPORT TO ANOTHER. PROFESSIONAL SPORTS HAVE BEEN GOING DOWNHILL FOR OVER A COUPLE OF YEARS. I AM NOT SURPRISED AT ALL AT THIS SHIT HAPPENING, AND I HAVE GOT A QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY,

WHERE WERE THESE SO CALLED, LOBBYISTS AND LAWYERS AND ADVOCATES YEARS AGO WHEN THIS PROBLEM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED WHEN IT FIRST STARTED ENTERING BASEBALL, HMMMM.

PEOPLE SHOULD CUT THE BULLSHIT AND LET THEM USE THE DRUGS, ITS NOT LIKE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN USING THEM ALL ALONG.

woooh, rant and rave done, and yes it did start with the Russians and the Olympics when it was a muscle contest between the US and the Russians during the Cold War.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    How come it seems some of America's favorite sports have gone down the drain? Basketball, and Baseball, two american past times have taken a roll downhill it seems. Baseball because of steroids, Basketball because of the Lakers.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    and primitive folks like Ron Artest

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, I think Football's the only sport still really popular now. That and Nascar.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    one reason i think that sports have gone down the drain.... MONEY

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    correct that was the downfall of NHL obviously

Thanks
    Yep, money, greed, and the desire for more of it. Along with fame, sports have been getting more and more boring.

a bit off topic, but has anyone ever heard of Slamball? It's like basketball with tramplones, it's pretty cool.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast