Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steroids in baseball

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    didn't they stopped it because players couldn't land right and thus getting injured

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    idk, but it was entertaining at least. I hate baseball now, it's so simple, but it's still hard!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all know barry bonds is taking it. easily known fact. and so is giambi. i believe they should be banned from baseball. i like giambi. though he cheated i don't find it fair. and bonds. don't get me started on that piece of shit. bonds deserves to be shot if u ask me. and i hope to god they prove that he did it before he breaks aaron's record. that record deserves to stay and not be surpassed by a dirty cheater.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    McGuire really seemed to reveal the trend. Now all of a sudden you don't know who to root for, cuz you don't know whether they're a all-star, or cheater. Even Sosa used spring bat once.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    we all know barry bonds is taking it. easily known fact. and so is giambi. i believe they should be banned from baseball. i like giambi. though he cheated i don't find it fair. and bonds. don't get me started on that piece of shit. bonds deserves to be shot if u ask me. and i hope to god they prove that he did it before he breaks aaron's record. that record deserves to stay and not be surpassed by a dirty cheater.
    everyone plz don't feel offended when I say this... but why do I feel that because Bonds is a black man breaking a record. On top of that, it's very unfair because he has never been much of a "friend" to the media, and we all know what a pen can do. As for steroids it's no doubt he did it, even though it's "I just used the flaxseed oil, and I didn't know" bull crap

The fact is anyone can use steroids, but still what he did besides batting is incredible, at 40 something he's still diving for balls while all the other guys are not. When everyone is using steroids, it becomes a leveled playing field. And we all know that some pitchers had taken steroids to get a few more mph's.

So as much as I am also against the use of enhancement drugs, lay off of Bonds people. If we gotta asterisk we have to do it to everyone. Everyone is to blame for condoning it, and the poor urine tests.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I think the use of steriods is a choice, plain and simple. If you're so weak as to have to use "performance enhancers" to "stay ahead of the game" you should get the hell out. I mean whatever happened to hard work paying off? Now everyone frets it, avoids it, and then when they want to be the best at something they don't wanna try, nooo they have to use drugs. I can't stand it. I know there's honest players out there. But it's knowing who they are that makes it so annoying!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a crazy idea, think of it this way, if before baseball players started taking the drugs, because there was a time, the playing field was for all intensive purposes even, sure you had natural talent, but not because of drugs. What happens when they make one drug legal and make it so that all baseball players can take it, or in fact, how about all of them, if ALL of the baseball players take steriods, doesn't that elevate everyone back to a status quo?

Simply put, if you make all of them take drugs, doesn't make the playing field even again becasue everyone is taking the drugs.

What do you think? Is this plausible or complete bullshit :Thumbd:

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    I have a crazy idea, think of it this way, if before baseball players started taking the drugs, because there was a time, the playing field was for all intensive purposes even, sure you had natural talent, but not because of drugs. What happens when they make one drug legal and make it so that all baseball players can take it, or in fact, how about all of them, if ALL of the baseball players take steriods, doesn't that elevate everyone back to a status quo?

Simply put, if you make all of them take drugs, doesn't make the playing field even again becasue everyone is taking the drugs.

What do you think? Is this plausible or complete bullshit :Thumbd:
    Problem, they're not illegal because it's unfair to sports but because they're a health risk. It's scary how many guys took them when they were legal, 10-20 yrs later are now dropping dead from heart attacks. Your plan would give players an expected lifespan of 40-50 yrs old.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast