Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SteroTypes?

Newbie Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted's Avatar
    Thanks

SteroTypes?

Have you noticed that once you start following something big, like music or anime, you actually start conforming with the sterotype that it is classed with. With out really meaning to change?

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SteroTypes?

not really, i like all kinds of stero type stuff, but all i am is weird

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...... ummm... yeah... ummm... it was called.........
    .... being an artist....

O_o if you think I'm weird... well... then YOU'RE weird! HA!

...and I also went into the whole "being weird" and "being hyper"...

... Abu Dhabi is currently hyper... but it's not purposely, or personality.... she drank a bunch of Orange Bang........... ......... ...... I'm scared she'll do something inappropriate to me in front of her parents.

... >_> but yeah, I became an artist because my brothers and all the cool people were artists... I literally could only draw a stickman... but I forced myself to try and draw like they did... I wasn't supposed to be able to draw, I was only supposed to be able to write......... but eventually, I was able to draw just like them...

Now, I have my own art style.... <_< ... and I'm not sad that I got this way from trying to be part of the "cool artists"...

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

stickmen? lol aww i bet they were cute

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i think im weird.. i just feel it.. first i know how to draw but im not trying to practice.. when i started to watch anime.. it influenced me to draw.. and eventhough im lazy to draw.. im forced my self to draw animes...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    i think im weird.. i just feel it.. first i know how to draw but im not trying to practice.. when i started to watch anime.. it influenced me to draw.. and eventhough im lazy to draw.. im forced my self to draw animes...
    lolz
    same here man
    i just started to get serious instead of just doodling during free class time, or copying (as i say, drawing some manga picture but in a bigger scale), i got very good at that

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate sterotypes im a native American and I hate how all these teams are depicting them
    Semper Fi Carry On

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate how everyone stereotypes English people, saying they are pish or have a 'british' accent, there is no such thing as a british accent because all over England people have different accents depending on wich county they live in.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast