Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SteroTypes?

Newbie Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SteroTypes?

Oh god yes. I get that - Every time I go abroad it like 'do you say stuff like the queen?' I hate having to answer no - Im a londoner, we shorten as many words as possible coz we are too lazy to talk. lol

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    I hate sterotypes im a native American and I hate how all these teams are depicting them
    maybe you should stop being so damn inspiring

XD JK! JK! JK! ... O_o or am I?

Stereotype? .. I have stereotypes of a Filipino...... my darling could account for that.

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Actually...I change around different people. It depends. If someones being immature, I tend to be more mature. I balance out the things around me. But my mother does say that I am a geek. I guess that has to do with everything in the stereotype for that. The nerd clothes, the intelligence, the anime, the gaming, that whole ordeal. I guess you sorta fall into a stereotype no matter who you are, you just might not realize it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

no not really since iv bin in to anime and music i havent canged at all actualy i look like a punk skater
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2