Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steve Blum Workign on The Dubbed Naruto

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Steve Blum To be a voice in the dubbed Naruto

Steve Blum, more famously known as Spike Spiegel from the Cowboy Bebop franchise revealed during his panel at ACEN yesterday that he is part of the cast for the Naruto anime series that is set to be coming to Cartoon Networks Toonami this fall. It is unknown what character he will play, or if he will just be doing a script adaptation as he has done for ShoPro Entertainment (now VIZ Media) on the MegaMan NT Warrior series. As of now he is the only member of the Naruto USA team that is known, this should be interesting!

Taken From NarutoFan

I think He'd make an awesome Kakashi.
    Last edited by KenX; May 14, 2005 at 06:12 PM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    kool, naruto on cartoon network. lol

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really hate dubs

BUT David Lucas/Steve Blum/all his other names he uses
    is my favorite English VA. He is most well known for spike....but just so everyone knows, he's done over 100 other roles. Woot. I pretty much watch anything he's in (even if its a small role, ill put his part in english audio) dubbed. But i dont think i can deal with watching naruto. I hate that show with a passion, lmao. But who knows i may have to watch some now.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Boo-****ing-hoo people, quit bitching about dubs. You poeple can't even TELL if the japanese VA's are bad or not.

Hell yeah on the Kakashi, he would probably be perfect for it.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega

will know that for sure,

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Boo-****ing-hoo people, quit bitching about dubs. You poeple can't even TELL if the japanese VA's are bad or not.

who bitched about the dub?

only ONE person (the person before me) bitched about it being dubbed. If you mean me, you obviously didnt read my post

Either way, LIKE I ALREADY SAID, i love Lucas/blum's work, always have. Watched just about everything he's in dubbed. Although im sad to see him working on Naruto i guess it'll get him more popular...although he's done so damn much people should know him well enough already =/
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 15, 2005 at 11:15 AM.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    I really hate dubs
    it's apparent that you're the ****ing idiot, yes, unlike over 70% of the board, I did read your entire post, and you gave Blum props, good for you. Therefore you gave ONE VA props while basically saying to hell with the rest because you "really hate dubs".

I wasn't saying quit bitching about Steve Blum, I was saying quit bitching about dubs in general, you said you really hate dubs, which I took as a generalization. Since Naruto will have more than one American VA, It basically meant you were already bitching about the dub before it's even out save for the one role Steve Blum may or may not be in.

Thank you newbie, I rest my case, now please stfu.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast