Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steve Blum Workign on The Dubbed Naruto

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    it's apparent that you're the ****ing idiot, yes, unlike over 70% of the board, I did read your entire post, and you gave Blum props, good for you. Therefore you gave ONE VA props while basically saying to hell with the rest because you "really hate dubs".

I wasn't saying quit bitching about Steve Blum, I was saying quit bitching about dubs in general, you said you really hate dubs, which I took as a generalization. Since Naruto will have more than one American VA, It basically meant you were already bitching about the dub before it's even out save for the one role Steve Blum may or may not be in.

Thank you newbie, I rest my case, now please stfu.
    ah ok guy with 100+ posts which somehow makes you not a newb. (and yes i notice when you joined, i just dont give a damn) Not to mention, being a newb doesnt mean your new, its how you act. And your the one acting like a newb. newb.

And yes i hate dubs. So what? I wasnt whining about it. This is a thread about a dub, so i put my opinion on dubs in.

And i think i said it in the champloo thread (maybe in this one) - i watch everything dubbed atleast once through in entirety. So i can complain about dubs all i want because ive watched enough to have a valid opinion on it.

And thanks for the racial/ethnic profiling.
    You poeple can't even TELL if the japanese VA's are bad or not.
    Yeah...just cuz im not japanese, i cnat tell if they are bad or not.
    So does that mean i cant like rap, im not black afterall. And i suppose i MUST stop listening to japanese music too right? afterall i cant tell if its good or not.
    Yeah.
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; May 15, 2005 at 11:31 AM.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Raven and Tallon, take your personal issues to PM or a chatroom and get back on topic...

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    um...thats it? I get "almost banned" for 'psuedo modding' but when i get told im a "****ing idiot" its just a "use pm"? wtf is wrong with you people =/

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    um...thats it? I get "almost banned" for 'psuedo modding' but when i get told im a "****ing idiot" its just a "use pm"? wtf is wrong with you people =/
    Did you even know if I contacted Raven about this issue by PM... You keep telling people to read your posts, so I'm telling you the same as I clearly stated to BOTH of you to settle your issues by PM... Now go back on topic...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tought there was already a topic active about this, : confused:, well cartoon network suks they'll ruin naruto.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Okay back to the original subject then.
    I just watched my Cowboy Bebop DVDs dubbed for the first time just to get a good idea about this Steve Blum. Not bad, his voice would indeed fit Kakashi rather nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenOmega
    You people can't even TELL if the japanese VA's are bad or not.
    Ok I don't agree with that though, I may not be able to tell for some characters but Kakashi's voice is very good in the original version.

But if I absolutely had to watch Naruto dubbed I wouldn't mind Steve Blum as Kakashi. The laid back coolness is there and that's what Kakashi is all about most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    I tought there was already a topic active about this, : confused:, well cartoon network suks they'll ruin naruto.
    This is about choosing Steve Blum, not about how well CN will handle Naruto.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    so, Cartoon Network will show naruto on Toonami or Adult Swim.lol

ps; shall be better to show it on Adult Swim.lol

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    This is about choosing Steve Blum, not about how well CN will handle Naruto.

Well in that case, CN suks they'll ruin naruto

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast