Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stop the Gallery Spamming

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure, there are going to be some Lamers who will spam, You can't get away from that, but now, it should be reduced to some extent.

And personally, I found the Quick Rate function annoying anyways.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I agree, with removing the quick message thing. I haven't used it much because i always leave notes and point stuff out.

I have never gone lower then 5 also because i don't see the point to put people down etc.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't use the quick rating. I usually encourage the work, no matter how good, or bad it is. Usually if I think it sucks, I don't even look at it. Plus "Spammers" need to be dealt with. I have been vitcimized myself, in fact.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't get confused with the main topic I posted here, I am trying to hunt those who abuse the gallery rating system....

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The think is not to diverge from the main topic. We also try to find new way to stop this spaming treat. sorry if we do so.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. i like this new idea however.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2