Thread: {story} light and dark prolouge

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

{story} light and dark prolouge

my story's prolouge

Do you believe in imagination? In a world without it, there is no reason to live. In a town without imagination called Churchville only one young 15 year old by the name of Tyler Mitchell. Even after his friends did he never stopped. He created imaginary friends at age 12. He found out soon enough though that they were more than just friends. They were the 8 basic element spirit dragons. Their names are Shadow of darkness, Flash of light, Flare of fire, Freeze of ice, Spark of lightning, Rain of water, Aero of wind, and Rock of earth. There were also some that still lay untouched in his memory. One day at age 14 he fused, using the power of the element guardians, his spiritual armband into his left arm. A flash of light and 5 of his spirits flew out of his body. Tyler fainted for three days. When he finally woke up in his bed only Shadow, Flash, and Flare remained. It turns out that the other 5 went inside the bodies of his closest friends. Freeze went to Tyler’s closest and slightly older friend, Todd Nupp. Todd was very nice to Tyler as they were best friends since they were kids. Todd got the powers of freeze, friendship and ice/snow attacks. Spark went to Paul Cuthbert, a friend of Tyler who never seemed to care about Tyler on the inside but might’ve on the inside but would never show it. Spark contained the powers of carelessness for all things and electricity/lightning. Aero found his way to Theotis Daniels although people call him Ray to refer to him, not Theotis. Friends since 6th grade they were friends of the same, except Ray was from Taiwan and knew almost everything about Japan and Chinese things. Gaining Aero’s power allowed foolishness and power over wind and the clouds. Rain found his host owner, Josh Corriea. Since 5th the two had known each other and joked around with funny stunts. Josh could always find a way for Tyler to laugh. By using Rain’s power, Josh gained powers of foolishness and water of all types. Finally, Rock made his way to Nick Fox. Since 6th nice fox was gay and got gayer every day. Tyler and most of his friends picked on him thus deserving Rock, powers of vengeance and earth. Nobody knows why these people obtained these strange powers, but they came to these people. It’s more ancient then they know….

tell me what ya think
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    It somehow strangely reminds me of Captain Planet. But then again nice prologue of a great story i think

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never liked long storys, and im not going to like this one too

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds good so far. I'm glad I'm the only who writes stories here. I hope that you post your story up here too. Lots of people will read it. Lots of people read my story. I hope I get a chance to read your story.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    I never liked long storys, and im not going to like this one too
    (sigh) anyway, very nice story. Keep it up

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    okay?!!! ummm... where's the continuation...