Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange Dreams

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THe strangest dream I ever had started out in a wherehouse and walking around inside was DArth Vader. THen I exited place by exiting through a door and when I went through I was in my house and on the walls I saw the shadows of dancing animals. A lot more happened but I cant remember the rest.

Newbie KithicEclipse may be famous one day KithicEclipse may be famous one day KithicEclipse's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh i had this really weird dream. i was outside and i had this treehouse. my friend and me were climbing the ladder and all of a sudden 3 huge crocodiles came out of no where and we were trying to climb faster then one of the crocdiles bite my leg and i woke up. there was the pain in my leg like something bit it. i checked my leg and it had a whole bunch of teeth marks on it. god it hurt.
    **********KithicEclipse**********
    ********We Are All Born*********
    ******But Why Are We Born******
    ******There Is No Meaning ******
    ***********To Live************
    *********We Just Die**********
    *****We Die A Miserable Death***
    *******Death Is Waiting********

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i always have strange dream. deja-vus, a dream within a dream, those changing dreams too. well this is a dream i have a lot whan i was still a little girl. i dream that my mom is running in front of me.i keep yelling for her to wait for me but she wont stop. its like she is trying to leave me behind...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    y-y-y-yes i have. i was stuck on a cross, bolted on by two arrows goin through my muscles,i was bleeding. then i got struck with a giant arrow right through the heart. luckily the dream only lasted ~20 seconds. then i woke up sweating
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyone had the same dream twice but in the same dream, I do and I love it, The dream starts off say in a prison and I escape but I have 2 directions to run, the first part I will play out one direction until im cought or dead, then the dream restarts and I play out the alternative, Generally involves a lot of running,

.. Any one had the dream that your running from cerberous (or a big dog), that keeps on gaining and you end up running up hill ?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    cant say i have
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2