Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strange nikon

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strange nikon

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    Hello I Am Hellknight Known As Demon I Am From No Where. 1 Thing Interests Me Is Anime, Its Graphic Is Really Superior, And Outstanding, Tough, Also How Do You Say It "kool"
    what the hell are you talking about noobie

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey nikon I know what you talking about but its alot different for me cuz I've had to meny nick names to remember.Each name is like a different presonality here are some of them Animal,Hitler(I f**king hated that 1 i don't know why i let people call me that)Lighting Count,Bo(the 1 people use the most) a few more i wish not to mention.And i've forgoten what my real name is so don't ask.

Code Name Wind

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe it is called persona or technological identity (online variances), around different people and in different situations of varying comfort levels the brain produces different reactions in ones behavior thus masking ones true “identity” seemingly protecting who we truly are from others perception. But I am neither a Neurobiologist nor a Psychiatrist so I may be wrong.

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think an old Japanese saying can solve this. Some famous guy once said:
    "There are 3 types of personalities in a man: One when he is with friends, One when he is with family, and One when he is alone."

Basically, your personality changes depending on what type of people your around, some of them are obvious (Hanging out with people you like/ Hanging out with people you hate) and some of them aren't such as hanging out with your mom and dad and hangining out with your grandparents. I personaly think that it happens depending on certian social groups you try to join or leave.
    I like cheese!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Reported by other member's (More Than one member!) that i close this thread because it was not cyberlounge material but journal material. An i can tell it is as well.

Closing.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jan 10, 2006 at 10:27 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2