Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange things happening

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange things happening

here is the place to speak of all of the "coincedences" that go on in ur life. for example, do u notice that when bad weather comes alot of shows come on about weather (not including the weather channel). many other weird things like this have happened to me and im wondering if these strange things happen to u and if u think they happened for a reason or not.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strange things happening

Well yeah sort of ... sometimes I have deja vu about the things I like the most. And also it becomes cloudy when I get angry or crossed ... weird.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... not really...
    lifes been pretty dull for me T_T

well... its been getting really hot lately... doesn't usually in march... weird @_@
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

This spring will be more hotter than the previous springs, if you go outside now you feel the heat heating your entire body.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

once when i was young like you guys i wacthed the nights sky lite up by a metor comeing striaght down.It truned night to day at around 11:30pm while me and two of my friends were driveing down a road.If we were not driveing down that road at that time we may of never seen it.Latter i found out it was fragments of HailBob.With out a doubt one of the coolest things i've seen.

Code Name Wind

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yes there has been strange things happening in my life i was in the store with no hope of finding an xbox 360 for christmas and facing the point of having to wait about 3 months after christma to get one. when i saw this girl i knew from school who i didnt really like well in fact i hated her with a passion, i was about to sneek out of the store when she found me and i was forced to talk to her for ages i really ..... really wanted to get away ... but anyway after an age of talking she left me and i went to leave when the store assisstant brought out two new xbox 360's and put them on the shelf and i bought it that day ... and if i hadnt been in that annoying conversation i wouldnt have got my christmas present on christmas anyway i thanked her and now we're friends
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Also I noticed that my friends are geting sick, for some reason, and I don't understand ... really strange

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange things........well, many times when Im sleeping, things just suddenly fall off or move for no reason XD considering that everyone was asleep, and there was no movement or vibration anywhere........I duno how it happens, but it does......frequently >_<
    Kastelic's creation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast