Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Streaming anime on the Net

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

You can see some anime on the web on this page

http://www.sputnik7.com/vod/anime/index.jsp

I have try it last year at the job, in the lunch time, and the quality is good.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thx, nos. I guess I'm making a distiction between downloading and just wanting to burn 20 minutes watching anime at work. I know bittorrent sites galore offer fansubs (and others...), and Winamp's built in Library offers links to some. I'm just bummed that the individual that started up "Kawaii TV" (or some moniker) seems to have gone under. Bandwidth probably got expensive. But in a last ditch effort to track it down (Google isn't helping), I posted to AO. Sound familiar to anyone??
    Last edited by sukotsu9; Nov 08, 2004 at 12:22 PM.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, winamp shows anime in the 'internet tv' section..right now they're showing Onegai Sensei, a couple Naruto eps, Last Exile, and Love Hina....oh yeah, and Bible Black

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2