Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection(Xbox)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Why aren't you guys talking about SF 3 baby!! the best 2D fighter out there. Makoto pwns all!!! much better gameplay, graphics, animation, control then SF 2. And its on the same disc, cmon.
    Of course it's a very good game, Makoto blows though. Very lame character...not as lame as Gill of course...but still lame.
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 07, 2005 at 05:01 AM.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Violent Ken owned ryu. He even withstood the Raging demon like it was nothing. Then did this Dark power thing to Ryu knocking him out.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Violent Ken owned ryu. He even withstood the Raging demon like it was nothing. Then did this Dark power thing to Ryu knocking him out.
    Lol like I said before I will own all in Street Fighter.

Chun Li > Ken, Ryu, all.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never played street fighter, but i have played many similar games. does anyone know a good place where i can download it at?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha Dan was made to make fun of one of SNK's fighters because Capcom was kinda urked how they made an SNK fighter who looked like a Ryu/Ken cloan. So they made Dan to hark on their character. It was rather funny, the whole point of Dan is for him to be useless lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    This has been a long ongoing thing between Capcom and SNK, Dan didn't just copy Robert Garcia's look but also the whole fighting style he uses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3