Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stubbs The Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Stubbs The Zombie: Rebel Without a Pulse?

With a title like that, you know this game is going to be a classic. It's going to be released for PC and is basically a darkly comedic zombie story reminicent in tone and lovable stupidity as Return of the Living Dead or Re-Animator. It has a very odd twist though, you play the game as a zombie.....this is definately going to be a guilty pleasure release. Anyone else hear of this yet? Got a link here..

http://pc.ign.com/articles/597/597993p1.html
    Last edited by narrator; Mar 22, 2005 at 07:53 PM.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I can't wait to play it. I always wanted to "play" the zombie and overrun the human population... you know evil type rule the world thing... (evil laugh) But you know the zombie is going to be a hero, but it's still going to be cool, from what I've seen.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I was expecting something like Grim Fandango but this may work too...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah looks to have some crazy gameplay I'm looking forward to it

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the game that runs on the Halo 1 engine right? I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere... Anyway it looks to be a different type of game. By different I mean interesting, I'll at least give this one a tryout.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep runs on the Halo 1 engine, the guy who runs the company used to be with Bungie. Also you forgot to mention Narrator its on the xbox as well not just PC

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh really? didn't know it was on it the box too.......my fault.

Thanks
    no big I was just mentioning in case anyone might play it on the box if they didn't play PC games dunno which I'll play it on XD besides I never noticed it on was on pc lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast