Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: stupid boo-boos..

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: stupid boo-boos..

I was trying to look cool in front of my friends by doing a front flip, and ended up landing on my body, flat. I did do a complete one though, except I landed on the body instead of my legs.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm... i opened a door into my face.. does that make sense? i also ran full speed into a target door becuz i thot it was automatic....oh and i got stuck in those revolving doors..

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember a time in my martial arts class... I was training hard for the entire seesion, and did quite well (for once, I didn't get my ass kicked LoL) Then, as I was walking off the mat, I tripped over my own feet and fell (REALLY HARD) on my face... And broke my nose... My master had to reset it... It sounds worse than it is... I think it's funny.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

My stupid "boo boo" was trusting my cousin to help me out when I had a loose tooth, he said he will tie it to the door then slam the door and it would come out... But the stupid idiot tied it to the wrong bloody tooth! so I had 2 come out in the end.

P.S. you'd really think I'd stop trusting him by now.....

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    My stupid "boo boo" was trusting my cousin to help me out when I had a loose tooth, he said he will tie it to the door then slam the door and it would come out... But the stupid idiot tied it to the wrong bloody tooth! so I had 2 come out in the end.

P.S. you'd really think I'd stop trusting him by now.....
    i tried to do that, but i guess my tooth wasnt loose enough cuz all it did was slam my face into the ground and bust my nose...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Did that happen, or did you get that from that movie "A christmas Story"?
    Where do you think they got it from?

I'm going to date myself here and state that "A christmas Story" came out when I was 12. When I was 5 or so all of us kids would warn each other not to try it because you would get stuck. Every year some kid would test it to see if the rest of us were telling the truth. Every year one of us would have to run and get their parent. I am not joking.

To cap it off we moved to a desert where the kids didn't know about it because it never snowed. Then the first winter we were there it snowed, alot. Guess what happened... yep... 3-4 kids between the ages of 7-9 got their toungs stuck to the flagpole at school. The poor teachers were besides themselves. It was all I could do not to laugh, but then I knew the trick to get unstuck.

My "stupid boo-boo" story? That would be the time that I was trying to duck into the bathroom under my mothers elbow while she was putting her hair up and ran right into the edge of the door with my face. I ended up with a huge black eye. My mother wouldn't let me go to school for a few days until it faded. She was afraid someone would think she'd hit me (stupid social system).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

My "stupid boo-boo" is one I wish I could just forget. It was when I was really little, like when I was two. I used to live in a house then and our driveway was very steep. I still don't recollect why I did it, but I ran backwards down the driveway and, as everyone with a brain can guess, I fell and toppled. I got three long scratches on my right arm and a serious gash on one of my knees. Since I was two and my knee was small, it pretty much scrapped my whole kneecap to the point it almost went to my bone. The scar is small now though. I don't like to talk about it *tear drop* The funnier part is that after my mom patched up my arm, I didn't want her to do anything to my knee because I knew she'd use what she called 'the red medicine' - iodine. I hurt so bad, but I had to tell her. Thinking about it now I realize it must have been a bad experience if I still remember it .^_^.

Oh, and of course, there are my gym related injuries. No sport likes me and the injuries will go unmentioned. I still fear phys. ed.

Thanks

ummm... well i guess playing bloody knuckles is pretty stupid...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast