Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: stupid boo-boos..

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: stupid boo-boos..

I was throwing glas and cut myself right across my hand blood went every where and I broke left arm by falling off a slide (I was standing on top of it and lost my balence, it was along way down) and two years before that I broke my right arm but it wasn't my fault one of my friends did it. and this past year I broke my right leg (damn bikes) we built a slope and I was first to jump it and unfortuntally I ran into a tree (I'm not blonde)
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PunkAngel7
    I was throwing glas and cut myself right across my hand blood went every where and I broke left arm by falling off a slide (I was standing on top of it and lost my balence, it was along way down) and two years before that I broke my right arm but it wasn't my fault one of my friends did it. and this past year I broke my right leg (damn bikes) we built a slope and I was first to jump it and unfortuntally I ran into a tree (I'm not blonde)
    im sorry punk-san... but ur gonna die...like everyone else of course! ( morbid much..lol) my cousin left his keys in the car so i punched the window and broke it... this was an old car and the glass wasnt those nice squares... i got blood everywhere and then i realized one of the doors was unlocked...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

when I was a little kid, I got kicked in the head by some other kid on a swing
    heh, good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    when I was a little kid, I got kicked in the head by some other kid on a swing
    heh, good times
    he he... i kicked some kid... then i fliped of my swing from the impact and busted my lip...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    im sorry punk-san... but ur gonna die...like everyone else of course! ( morbid much..lol) my cousin left his keys in the car so i punched the window and broke it... this was an old car and the glass wasnt those nice squares... i got blood everywhere and then i realized one of the doors was unlocked...
    I've done that so many times my knuckles don't bleed anymore. But a real stupid boo-boo was I didn't want to pay for the train so when no one was around I jumped the turnstyle. But I messed up when I ran up the wrong staircase. I had to go back down to get the right train and there was a cop waiting for me. Instead of paying $2 I had to pay a $60 ticket.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

walked into a sliding glass door. walked into a tree. walked into a locker. tripped over my untied shoelaces. got checked smack into the wall in hockey. smashed my foot into a rock while running at 12:00 at night to go to the bathroom at a campsite. jumping off things and not landing correctly. need i go on?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

I'm like a magnet to getting hurt... I start my morning everyday by falling out of bed onto the cold tile, and then falling down the stairs and hitting my head and that goddamned metal table at the bottom. ::sigh:: Its surprising I'm not mentally retarded with all the brain cells I've lost. Eh, you learn to live.
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4