Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Things Parents Do To Mess Up Their Kids

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Stupid Things Parents Do To Mess Up Their Kids

books.bankhacker.com/

The book is written by Laura Schlessinger, What stupid things did your parents do to mess you up, the mine, well... they punished me by letting me not touching my pc for 5 months (ive done something really stupid), and i'm still touching it.
    They have let me lie, and cheat they make me Psycho, and now i'm messed up.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm Parents make really gay decisions sometimes, I really dont listen to them anyway, I really never get punished because i am a "good girl" *bwa ha ha ha ha* ( if only they knew)
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol... My mom has done plently to screw our lives up. My sister was most likely the 'mother' to me and my our mom.. 'cause all my mom did was get drunk and get in fights with my ex-step dad.. My sister had to clean up after her. But hey, I turned out alright, 'cause my sister was always there..taking care of me.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theyve let me cheat on tests (even the SAT and our equivalent), in fact my mom(who was a teacher) even gave me a few hints on how to do it properly.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    some people just don't get it, all it takes is manipulation and it's like a business deal

how hard is a few 3.0s, and it doesn't even matter how you get it and in return you get them off your back it's just that simple...but no some folks just decide to take the other roads i guess .....end up flipping my burgers

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    mine are ok its jus my auntie she used to put soap in my mouth if i said the word "poop" for gods sake! i was 7 years old! that was my favorite word! and i jus rememberd this....the other day i went to go see her...(VERY rare occasion) and she asked me if i was gay even though i had a girlfreind....?! how does that work?! and she does all this without any cause of motivation, all i need to do is just walk in the room and she will start critising everything about me....evil witch!

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    nah i think i got off lightly...my family aint messed me up, i got this way all on my own...the only clasic one, which i know full well i will say to my kids if i have any in the future and thats
    "dont piss of a swan, as the could break ur arm" (grown up walking allong canalls and rivers..gotta love the country [cotswolds, UK]) i have never heard or met anyone how has had their arm broken..but i have never looks at a swan the same way

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    stupid parents tell their kids that its okay to hit others and to kill others... how much stupid could parents be...
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast