Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Things Parents Do To Mess Up Their Kids

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents are stupid. They don't even care about me. I hate that. sometimes they say stuff like, example: I crossdress and they say "Do you like girls?" then I just get so mad I just go cut myself or do something else. My parents piss me off a lot.
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents think i'm abnormal because i read manga... so they try dragging me to church every weak... they really suck and they don't give me any freedom (shoving religion down a person's throat is not nice)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine are ok, im usually in my room anyway... they kinda leave me alone... Hmmm, prehaps that's why i have a dying urge for attention
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    So how many of you want copies for your parents? I had friends growing up that sure could have used it. Some managed to do all right, others.....

Other's of you seem to be blaming your parents for your own mistakes. If your parents tell you not to do something and you do it anyway who's fault is it really? Maybe there should be a thread titled "How I mess up my own life".

[rant] Please people, it's your own life, make your own choices! [/rant]

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye i agree with arrianna we make our own choices not our parents... if ya screw up don't use ya parents as a scape goat >>
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it's not fair when your parents make your choices and take over your life
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    my parents are okay. i mean they care about me and my well being, stick to the rules they set as well as laws, and don't hide the fact they're human too and once upon a time they were kids but now all grown up and still can make mistakes. i guess they let me know ever since that i was little that i can go to them, talk to them and they can be trusted.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i think about it my parents havn't done that bad a job, if there was a guidline i would say that they've probably followed it closely enough, there's just one problem when it comes to me, i hate them. plain and simple, occasionally they make it worse my making some really stupid decisions like netering my prvate space when i'm clearly annoyed. but like i siad for some reason i just despise them and their ways.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast