Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Things Parents Do To Mess Up Their Kids

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    My mom tried to take me to church when I told her I gave up on religon but I turned the little lesson back in her face by standing up and screaming in a Exorsist type voice
    THE DEVIL'S SON HAS JUST BEGUN SO RUN RUN RUN

I got charged with DC(disorderly conduct) but it was worth it to see a couple of old ass luthreans cry their damn eyes out
    By the way that was my 13 DC charge and the judge sent me to kid prison for 3 weeks to try and straighten me out but all i did was catch up on my writing and sleep

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool

Sounds like pretty stupid parents

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents punish me by kneeling in the ground with salt particles scattered while carying books in my head. The hard thing is when if the books fall I have to kneel for another hour. My knees always hurt after that. They also punish me by not letting me surf or play in my pc.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks

Re: parents

Quote Originally Posted by ritchan-san
    My parents think i'm abnormal because i read manga... so they try dragging me to church every weak... they really suck and they don't give me any freedom (shoving religion down a person's throat is not nice)
    that is so not nice. dragging you to the church every week.

well, as for me, no poroblem cause they give me freedom but they sucks cause somehow they irritate me very much when they give me their ceremony of words of whatever, blaming me for something i didnt do.. believe me, one day is not enough for that...

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dad doesn't understand why I like anime. I printed out a fanfiction of Inuyasha, and my dad found it. The first page was a translation page, and my dad found the japaneese words for 'bitch' 'sex/sex obsesses' 'bullshit' shit' and so on... He thinks I got it here, but I told him I printed it out on Fanfiction.net. Now he says I can't go on fanfiction.net because he's afraid I'll print out more stuff like this. Put it simple- he doesn't trust me. Now its like I have to watch Inuyasha all private, not to mention other anime's. And when adult swim comes on, I have to turn out my light and pretend I'm asleep. Gosh, my parents just don't understand!!!

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    books.bankhacker.com/

The book is written by Laura Schlessinger, What stupid things did your parents do to mess you up, the mine, well... they punished me by letting me not touching my pc for 5 months (ive done something really stupid), and i'm still touching it.
    They have let me lie, and cheat they make me Psycho, and now i'm messed up.
    It sounds more like YOU messed YOURSELF up. Your parents just hoped that they had an honest and good child. from what you are saying, they did not mess you up, you either have a warped interpretation of yourself, or have caused yourself to be who you are through self affliction
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

MyuhII

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    My dad doesn't understand why I like anime. I printed out a fanfiction of Inuyasha, and my dad found it. The first page was a translation page, and my dad found the japaneese words for 'bitch' 'sex/sex obsesses' 'bullshit' shit' and so on... He thinks I got it here, but I told him I printed it out on Fanfiction.net. Now he says I can't go on fanfiction.net because he's afraid I'll print out more stuff like this. Put it simple- he doesn't trust me. Now its like I have to watch Inuyasha all private, not to mention other anime's. And when adult swim comes on, I have to turn out my light and pretend I'm asleep. Gosh, my parents just don't understand!!!
    It does indeed sound like your parents do not understand. One way to try to get them to understand is to get an episode of Inuyasha (the most innocent one you can find, meaning no perverted stuff) and sit there and watch it with them. Afterwords, explain to them why you like the series (tell them the things you like about it that they would not find offensice). Indeed, this may allow you to watch episodes without worrying about your parents.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deidre_the_goddess
    that is so not nice. dragging you to the church every week.

well, as for me, no poroblem cause they give me freedom but they sucks cause somehow they irritate me very much when they give me their ceremony of words of whatever, blaming me for something i didnt do.. believe me, one day is not enough for that...
    ouch, my cousin has a similar problem. his mom believes his bad behaviour derives from the manga, because he reads a lot of the action ones, so he hides them at my palce, where my parents are more lax with that stuff.
    we also go to religiousd meetings as well, but we actually want to go. our parents don't have to drag us.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast