Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: stupid things your friends do...

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    me, my brother and some friends once threw a well dressed dummy into the side of the road, and every single time a car passed by, we would scream like he had been hit. Almost every single car would stop and check if they had in fact hit the poor guy......
    man the expresions on their faces when they found out it was a dummy are priceless...
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Um, my friends and I used to toss rocks,eggs,water balloons and smokebombs at passing cars that would roll through our neighborhood at night. Aww....to be a teenager again..
    Hahaha...My friends and I are doin that right now...lol

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah, stupid things my friends do......mm wait a second let me think...*thinks hard*
    AH, i've got it! XD
    They talk about anime and give non-anime fans the wrong information...mostly because i give them the wrong information all the time...and a plus is..they have to access to the anime so they never find out until they actually watch it which is funny>.<
    Another dumb thing they do is something called the T-rex dance>.< That is crazy....thank god im the normal one -.-

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me and some friends volunteer at the hospital...wasnt till jus last weekend when we were stupid enough to ride on wheelchairs and get a cart in front to push...ran at full speed down the hallway and almost fell over in front of security O_O...man...wasnt a pleasant site lemme tell you XD

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

once me and my friend and my cuzzen were in a hospital and we took a weel chair and took turns ridding down hall ways and when it was my turn i thought of doing it across a elivator just my luck when the doors open when i get there so i tryed to play it off by pretend to be retarded and it work at first untill one of the docters said i wasn't a patient and the cops came and we got ban from there we were only aloud back if we had an emergency

Do to others as you see fit

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lets see the stupid thing Avatar theft has done was post in dead topics this is strike 2

Topic Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2