Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The stupidest* thing someone has asked u at work?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

The stupidest* thing someone has asked u at work?

okki, I have been working part time at a grocery store... *cause my friend works there *
    An this person, asked me the dumbest thing anyone could ask a person!

Where is isle 2? i only see isle 3... could u help me?
    What made this so sad is that we were in isle 4!!
    I felt so bad for the person, i had to take them too the isle. Is math getting that bad these day's? It was sad but very funny at the same time.

So what is the stupidest* thing anyone ever asked you? or told?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've had people ask me stupid things all the time.
    I can't remember most of them, but today at work I spend about five minutes trying to explain to this one guy where the elevator was, when it's really not hard to find, and there are signs everywhere.
    Also today, a guy came in and asked if we sold bi-carbonent of soda, and I work in a mens clothing store.

My friend got asked this once when she used to work at KFC.
    "Can I have a screw please?" Of course he was asking for a twister. The chicken wrap thing. Still rather...... weird none the less.

But I think the one that tops the cake would be when I was working behind the register at a supermarket about three years ago now I was hit on by a customer and this was his pickup line.
    "So do you come here often?"

Um, yeah... I work here. Duh.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Jan 11, 2005 at 02:28 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dumbest thing...Well i worked at big bakery and it was friday afternoon and I was about to go home when my boss came and asked me to wash freezers floor...
    I asked which one and she said that it's number 5(biggest one). Well I were in that freezer 10min earlier and there was -25C. So how I'm going to wash floor with water when is -25C in that freezer without turning the floor to skating arena??

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The stupidest thing anyone has said to me at work? Well, I was taking this credit card application for this one dude over the phone. It was an American Express card, I think. Anyways, when I was explaining the policy, he suddenly blurted out:

"You mean I have to pay my card off?! That's it, I'm not applying."

Uh... retard?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Be being a Anime Freak and working at an Anime and Gaming store. I was standing at the counter. and this guy walks up to me and starts talking in Chinese Im like Huh? So I ask him if he can speak english. He shakes his head no. Well I can't understand the guy so I go and get the manager who can speak just about anything. He comes out and asks the guy what he needed. Damn guy spoke in english saying he wanted the new Zelda Game Stratagy guide. So the boss points down because they are right under his nose.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Dane Cook has this category topped.

He was working at Burger King, aka the BK Lounge and a woman drives up and orders. Dane tells her to "pull around" and she responds with "where do I go?"

Now thats pretty bad, if that indeed did happen. Either she was foreign or is slightly mentally handicapped somehow because they dont come more obvious than that. I dont know how I would respond to someone that blatantly stupid.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    My husband works at the college computer center for students. One semester they got so many stupid questions that they would compare notes after work to see who got the worst. Turned out they were all transfer students from a college who had passed kids in basic computer classes based entirely on book work! So they were all in upper division classes and many of them barely knew how to turn the computer on. Sample questions?

How do I save to a folder? (doesn't even have the file on screen)
    How do I create a folder? (remember, upper division)
    (and my personal favorite) I can't find windows in the start menu?

lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well when i was working as a janitor at Mel's Drive-in on Hollywood Boulevard a person came up to me while i was mopping around and cleaning off some tables and asked me "Hey, can you get that? It's really bothering me...." (he points at a spot i missed). At that moment....i gave him a look like i was about to stuff my mop up his ass and then said........"sure........"
    Last edited by narrator; Jan 11, 2005 at 12:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast