Thread: Suck up's and Bad Ppl

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Suck up's and Bad Ppl

hello my friends.
    here today i will be talking and debate about ppl suking up
    to ppl and ppl being plain rude.
    exp one: out of the blue, somone said
    *I can't associate this with an anime wallpaper because there are no anime characters nor is there the anime "look" with this wallpaper because if I were to review it according to anime wallpapers I would have given a much lower score. I'll review it according to the "other" wallpapers.
    The text looks great but all of the red makes the text look cluttered up and my windows icons are lost in all of the confusion.*with 6 out 10.
    would you think its right? or is the person going a bit too ahead of himself?
    Sry if you guys dunno the Link its here : http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...cat=500&page=1

well anyway EXP 2: most ppl, is suking up to the wall designers around us right now.What i mean is that they comment there walls saying well, *WOW GREAT!
    FAV FOR YOU!* every time the *designers submit there new walls*
    dont you ever notice that ppl usually comment on scenic walls instead
    of grunge walls etc ?
    My opinion is that ppl are *sucking* up to the ppl who makes scenic walls
    every time just to get them more closer or more attention.
    correct me if im wrong.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Dude
    hello my friends.
    here today i will be talking and debate about ppl suking up
    to ppl and ppl being plain rude.
    exp one: out of the blue, somone said
    *I can't associate this with an anime wallpaper because there are no anime characters nor is there the anime "look" with this wallpaper because if I were to review it according to anime wallpapers I would have given a much lower score. I'll review it according to the "other" wallpapers.
    The text looks great but all of the red makes the text look cluttered up and my windows icons are lost in all of the confusion.*with 6 out 10.
    would you think its right? or is the person going a bit too ahead of himself?
    Sry if you guys dunno the Link its here : http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...cat=500&page=1

well anyway EXP 2: most ppl, is suking up to the wall designers around us right now.What i mean is that they comment there walls saying well, *WOW GREAT!
    FAV FOR YOU!* every time the *designers submit there new walls*
    dont you ever notice that ppl usually comment on scenic walls instead
    of grunge walls etc ?
    My opinion is that ppl are *sucking* up to the ppl who makes scenic walls
    every time just to get them more closer or more attention.
    correct me if im wrong.
    Let me put it nice and simple... If you don't want to get negative comments like that one, then don't upload images... Every member here has the rigth to express what they feel about an image, and like it or not that opinion will be acccepted (unless its an insult) and will remain in the image... Poeple are different, so if they don't like grunge that's their own issue...

Since the old AO's gallery was established, complainig about negative cooments wasn't allowed in the forums, and it will not be allowed now either so CLOSED....