Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggest an Action / Adventure Game?

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks

Suggest an Action / Adventure Game?

Well, I'm going to the store the day after tomorrow and I'm planning on picking up at least one game for this trip there. Unlike what I usually pick up (RPG/sRPG), I want an Action / Adventure game. Of course this doesn't really narrow it down, since it could be Horror Adventure or Platform Action; well I don't really know what to get this time :P Any suggestions? I have the motivation to get MMX8 since I'm a Megaman fan, though I'm not sure if I should.

EDIT: I guess I should say that I own the PS2 console :P

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally suggest dynasty warriors 4 it might have a lil strategy but mostly you will just go around slaying enemy soldiers to gain better stats (not sure if you would consider this a aciton/adventure game though)

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okage: The Shadow King.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm really enjoying ".Hack". Of course I watched the series first and the 45 min video that came with the game. Makes alot more sense that way.

(Can you tell I'm desperatly waiting for FFXII?)

Seriously though, the best platform game I have ever played was "Sly Cooper: and the Thevious Racoonus". Wouldn't have bought it for myself, my brother gave it to me for Christmas 1+yrs ago, and I loved it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Get MGS3!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Metal Gear Solid 3 is a really good action game. If you want an Action/Adventure game, you should definitely pick up Prince of Persia. That came is challenging, entertaining, and time-consuming. Also, if you beat the game, you get the original PoP as a playable extra on the game. I likes it.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let me step in as AO's GTA:San Andreas representative....and promote the game once more....theres just so much you can do at the drop of a hat. You could easily just walk down the street for a stroll....or you could start an over the top James Cameron style action scene right out of the blue. It also adds alot of rpg-elements this time around. With nut-grabbing action of course. Cant go wrong with it
    Last edited by narrator; Feb 01, 2005 at 11:34 AM.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I would say either the new MGS game or GTA:SA. I haven't played MGS3 (isn't it by series count really like MGS5?), but I have played San Andreas, and if you've played Vice City, then this game is a must have. It's incredibly fun, and the missions were designed a lot better and with more variety.
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast