Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suggestion?

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestion?

This site has the basis of Anime/manga if you want to talk about sports so much i suggest you find another forum to do it on.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Geez... The point was to ask for a replacement subject for fanfics/poems. Thus, I pointed out that the solution MAY have already been found based on the mod's own comments in another thread earlier today.
    The new problems with AO
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix040689
    This site has the basis of Anime/manga if you want to talk about sports so much i suggest you find another forum to do it on.
    Your suggestion will be noted, but meanwhile if this is strictly for anime/manga, AO would have the same success it has today.

btw I did read what the mods wrote, and that's why i made this thread...I don't want to give in to some kid's ultimatum, and my suggestion is only for a trial I didn't ask for "a sports section or I am going to leave" right?
    Last edited by Legend; Sep 18, 2005 at 12:42 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Your suggestion will be noted, but meanwhile if this is strictly for anime/manga, AO would have the same success it has today.
    never said it was strictly anime/manga, its just that sports isnt something widely cared about when your into such things.

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they should add a section for hello kitty fanatiQ's *ahem* that would be SUPER!
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii_Mitsukai
    i think they should add a section for hello kitty fanatiQ's *ahem* that would be SUPER!
    Just once I'd like to actually come across one of your posts that is actually on-topic with the thread you're posting in.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii_Mitsukai
    This is jsut my opinion but no. I think maybe less than 5% of the members acutally like hello kitty. I really don't know...

But if you think about it, sports is just a form of entertainment. If we add a section for that we would have to add a music section, a TV section, a movie section, and other things that people with no lives care about.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    I believe a solution to the fanfics/poems section has been found thanks to K'Heart/Shade (I hope that's the correct s/n, I'm trying to recall off the top of my head).
    huh? ok what do you mean by saying that? Shade did write poetry for the grl he liked but if u haven't noticed his poems got darker
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2