Thread: Suggestion for galleries

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks

Suggestion for galleries

I'm not sure if I simply have a preference set wrong, but when I got to view wallpapers it sorts them by most active instead of latest. I'm thinking that it would be more useful to have the deafult sorting option to be latest, as I doubt many people care what is most active.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    a couple days ago i was able to completely go through all the gallers, click on images and see them in full view.. and then i realized that i wasn't even logged in... odd.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    a couple days ago i was able to completely go through all the gallers, click on images and see them in full view.. and then i realized that i wasn't even logged in... odd.
    I just noticed that today as well, very odd. It seems that the security against leechers isn't first priority but the first priority is to keep rebuilding the site and keep it stable.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The most active sorting format does seem to be a bit of a problem as a few members have mentioned it to me. I have yet to figure out the proper way to change it though.

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Just a minor problem. Wallpapers is mispelled with three L's.

Newbie Iria may be famous one day Iria may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For some reason I cannot see any image from the gallery... It just keeps telling me to register, even when I'm logged in...

Edit: Nevermind, I found out I have to login to the gallery in addition to the forums...
    Last edited by Iria; Dec 08, 2004 at 10:29 PM.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderweb
    The most active sorting format does seem to be a bit of a problem as a few members have mentioned it to me. I have yet to figure out the proper way to change it though.
    couldnt you just set the default sort to "latest" or perhaps add an option to set the default gallery sort in the User CP. i dont know much PHP pr PEARL but this shouldn't cause any trouble with the database, esp. since you allready have the different sorts installed.

or you could just tell us to take our complaints and do something obscene with them because we're lucky you were able to rebuild the site at all.

BYE!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"