Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suggestions For AO.NET

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    I have to admit, anytime someone brings up an idea and the rebuttle is,"It was on the old AO.." is pretty foolish.

That's a great fact, but the suggestions are for THIS SITE HERE AND NOW. Why is stuff from before the nonsense considered taboo around this place.
    There's nothing follish about it. The fact is, it was on the old AO. When did I consider it taboo? I just said what was a fact of the old AO. It was there, that's it. There's nothing taboo about the old AO. Things are just about the same in the past as they are now. Only 2 things that are different to me are less mods and more idiots.

But that's if you ask me..I'm just a relatively humble member.
    Humble, yet bold enough to think of something I brought up as foolish, use all capitals to emphasize a point, and call it BS.....

Might bring some diversity. And his suggestions don't have to be in a Zine form like before. That should be left open to discussion.

Unless it's a 'what's your favorite' topic people shoot it down.
    I didn't suggest it be in "zine" form, I said that it used to be in zine form. He is the one that suggested it after I commented.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Talk to Mr. Cybergig1......
    Actually talk to Mr. Dan

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to talk to Gig to get dan or spiderweb, because those two are barely active...

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Having had a 'behind the scene' look at the old AO E-Zine section, it did look nice, but the end result was that it had poor viewership compared to the forums and the other sections of AO. It was also a pain to find people to regularly post material for the E-Zine section...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2