Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide

Hello Honored members of AO...

What are your views on suicide? Do you think it is the answer to extinguish the human suffering and depression? I know that my questions sound weird...but, I have seen one of my friend, who has made a suicide attempt. Fortunately, he didn't die. He is recovering slowly...

Have you seen anyone trying to attempt a suicide? Did you ever atleast had thought of suicide or heard your friend speak of one?

Please share your thoughts...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

out of sheer laziness... I'm just gonna cut & paste the response I put in EAO
    ahem...

suicide is a cowardly act
    there are better ways than to run away from your problems
    you could at least try to solve them instead of giving up and giving in to stupidity
    but I understand and sympathize
    some people just give up because there's nobody there to help them
    or they're afraid or ashamed to let anybody help them
    it's sad
    I love my girlfriend.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide is something you should not to consider. People who consider it should know that this could effect everyone around them. When you attempt suicide, you may forget about the important people around you. The people who love you and such. Also, for the reason of suicide, you should never give up. It is better to die trying then not trying at all. Also, suicide is not like all other decisions because once your decision on suicide is made, you can't undo it. Don't do suicide.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

I had my best friend slit his throat in front of me a long time ago, he didn't survive unfortunately. It was a truely sad moment in my life, especially considering I was only 11 years old.

Have I thought about suicide, yes, but after that event, I never thought about it again, in fact I live day to day as if the next would be my last, because it could be, at any moment I can be taken from this world, so why lend a hand to the reaper and do it myself. I have to work for what I want, therefore I make him/her work for my life.

Suicide is really a persons choice. Is it really the easy way out? Yes it is, if you think about it, I mean what happens at the end, when everthings said and you've done everything, what else is there to do but die? So, suicide is a way out of going through everyday life and just skipping to the end. But its a choice non-the-less.

I myself am not against it, or for it. If someone really wants to commit suicide thats their choice, they chose to die, though some are just out for attention. I, on the other hand, am chosing to live.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell

suicide is a cowardly act
    there are better ways than to run away from your problems
    you could at least try to solve them instead of giving up and giving in to stupidity
    but I understand and sympathize
    some people just give up because there's nobody there to help them
    or they're afraid or ashamed to let anybody help them
    it's sad
    i would have to agree with Innerhell about this issue...suicide is in no way a means to solve your problems. if there really was no way out, and you don't see any meaning to life anymore, then ask for help. it's what i'd do

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would not presume to dictate to others how to live (outside the basic legal constraints) ...
    but ... as for myself, I think that suicide is not a good answer to ones problems ... it is my personal
    belief that , one should go out fighting or at the very least, not just giving up.

The individual contemplating suicide should think on

... friends and family that care for you ...

... those less unfortunate who died untimely deaths

... that life is a gift and to spurn it is to waste a lifetime of potential.

Sam

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

my views on suicide:
    you have a whole life ahead of you, why waste it, even if it sucks?
    it's also a possibility that it's a cowardly act because you can't afford to waste life.
    every one of your dreams would be ruined, your family and friends would miss you, and you'd never have some of the greater pleasers of life

...to sum it up, suicide is wrong in my eyes.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

i have seen people and i've also tried it do suicide,a guy that i hate for something committed it...but usally when or if they do it,they'll live an life in hell.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast