Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25

Thread: Suicide

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

i think that when ppl look at suicide for a way at they have to have some kind of problem as in mentally problems

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    i think that when ppl look at suicide for a way at they have to have some kind of problem as in mentally problems
    Well, like I said, it takes a lot to push someone to the brink of suicide. For someone to actually want to just end his/her life... well, that's a pretty big thing. Some people get all worked up over things that aren't worth killing themselves for, like breakups and bad grades, but some people have gone through so many difficulties that to them, life just doesn't seem worth living anymore. I guess when you're all depressed and weighed down by all those difficulties, the future seems perpetually bleak and it's as though nothing bad misfortune is coming your way.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Well, like I said, it takes a lot to push someone to the brink of suicide. For someone to actually want to just end his/her life... well, that's a pretty big thing. Some people get all worked up over things that aren't worth killing themselves for, like breakups and bad grades, but some people have gone through so many difficulties that to them, life just doesn't seem worth living anymore. I guess when you're all depressed and weighed down by all those difficulties, the future seems perpetually bleak and it's as though nothing bad misfortune is coming your way.
    That's why it's said not to give up hope ... Ever.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

And that's why I mentioned it isn't easy. ^^;;
    I mean, if we all had such a strong grip on hope and all those great virtues, we wouldn't go to the extent of taking our own lives.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

this isn't heaven...you don't have to be perfect for it doesn't exist.
    therefore, there's always a chance too triumph over failure because you're still alive and it doesn't have to be perfect. whether you're maybe alone or not...so stand tall and challeged fate.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25