Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide

a lot of suicides are from teenagers and people suffering from depression or stress that just crack under the pressure
    they want an escape
    some find it in drugs, others with suicide

me, I got my music and my girlfriend
    something to look forward to listen to and someone to look forward to be with
    that's my escape from my "problems"
    if I didn't have any of this, I'd probably one of those poor fools who have become nothing more than a headline on the newspaper or simply a faceless statistic with no name

Quote Originally Posted by Allroy
    Anyway, suicide is probably THE most selfish act a person could perform.
    so true
    complete disregard to all the people that care about them
    their only desire is to stop THEIR pain without realizing that they're only going to cause pain and sorrow in others
    that's why murder is somewhat better because at least you're sharing, right?
    (not that I'm saying that murder is good, lol)

ah... my insomnia's kickin in...
    Last edited by Innerhell; Dec 20, 2005 at 09:14 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Vincent
    dude,really?i know someone who had commited suicide and before that killed he's wife and child.so,how can it the gays fault if a small percentage of the world does it?
    Its an expression. He didnt really mean that literally.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    What are your views on suicide? Do you think it is the answer to extinguish the human suffering and depression? I know that my questions sound weird...but, I have seen one of my friend, who has made a suicide attempt. Fortunately, he didn't die. He is recovering slowly...

Have you seen anyone trying to attempt a suicide? Did you ever atleast had thought of suicide or heard your friend speak of one?

Please share your thoughts...
    Sure...I will share...hehe.

Anyways, I personally don't believe in the idea that by commiting suicide one can terminate all of their sufferings. The suffering will haunt you in your next life. So, that is not a right choice. As you said, living takes true courage. So, live life to its fullest. Say NO to suicide.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

for me...

it's a really sensitive subject...

death is something very personal... something special... something to be respected...

i don't think it should be taken so lightly... or passed off so easily...

it's not right for a person to take there own life, or to take someone else's... but it's not right for other people to help make it an option...

it is cowardly... it does hurt a lot of people... it leaves everyone in shambles... but...

that person should still be respected, not used as an example... it's THEIR choice to give in... it's OUR choice to help...

think what you will... just let them rest in peace...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

"Suicide is the medicine of suffering" Most people commit suicide because sometimes they don't feel like living in this world of missery and pain. I think that if someone commits suicide that person is looking for a relief of his/her pain, problems and many other stuff, but suicide is the wrong way to solve these problems. The only way to solve them is to face them.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its stupid. Why kill yourself? sure you can be all sad and stuff and life is hard sometimes but thats what makes it life, its not gonna be all easy and sweet. but when you get past all the bad stuff its just wonderful and when you find some one or something that makes you truly happy you will never want to die.
    You only get one chance and you should make the best of it.
    Thats my view on life.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    I think its stupid. Why kill yourself? sure you can be all sad and stuff and life is hard sometimes but thats what makes it life, its not gonna be all easy and sweet. but when you get past all the bad stuff its just wonderful and when you find some one or something that makes you truly happy you will never want to die.
    Thats my view on life.
    Wow!!! Well Spoken. That is really good and positive way to see life. I agree with you. Yes, living life to the fullest is what that is needs to be done. As you said, life can sure be hard and wicked, but you should try to overcome those obstacles, not escape.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie dependant may be famous one day dependant may be famous one day dependant's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    Thats my view on life.
    great way of thinking tithe

personaly i did consider suicide bout 2yrs. ago won't go into details (unless asked to) about the situation.

but it all stems from thoughts that everyone is always on your case, and the WHOLE world is out to get you.
    really screwed up i tell you after debating i decided not to go through with it (obviously)
    i ended up viewing it as a short cut that wasn't nessesary because after that ,just as tithe pointed out, i found out that there was somthing worth living for. *sniff*
    death should not be taken lightly, in these two yrs. i have come to the thought of suicide as a cowardly act, trying to leave everything just so you can be at ease with yourself,

but one thing they don't consider is how there friends and family realy feel about them. As well as the other fact that there is only one life to live on this world and we have to make the best of it.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast