Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

As i said here is the new post for the topic of sucide in general... i know a lot of people were saying how strongly they believed suicide was wrong so i hope that they will continue the discusion here. As for what i wanted to say, as for what angelan said about each case of suicide being handled differently... in the other post i said how i had almost commited suicide, and angelan said that "how can 'tomorrow be a better day' if today's problems aren't solved?" and thats true. My problem is that i get made fun of by every last kid in my high school (i'm in 9th grade) and i have been all my life, every year, everyday. And quite a few times i've been simply pushed too far, but i'm still here, i luckily got over it, not the problem itself but the emotion that drove me to think to commit suicide. I'll leave the rest of my story for later in my journal if people would like to read about it... But from here i'll let you guys comtinue on with the discusion about suicide in general.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

love is wat led me to suicide. here is somethin I wrote about how depending on love messed me up "Si yo dependia en alguien. I did depend on sombody I thought I had found the true love, I just find out she is just like every other bird in NY, so forget it................................................ .. Love can really twist you, I've learned from that, denial, mis judgement. I've tried to forget it, but I can't it is like a scar, it'll never leave me alone. Love is something that can twist the true person you are, u become jealous, and want to only think of the one you love. THe feeling can make you forget about everybody else in the world. Yo nunca quiero depender en alguien. I never want to depend on somebody. I just need soembody to watch over me, like the child I stil am at heart. THe love I need , is a love where both of us are happy. That is wat I need................... but for no my main goal is to get to finish school. get through high school, then college, that way I can become the physical therapist. I want to c the smile and gratitude on ppls faces when they are able to walk after they are told they mogh not be able to......................................... that is the life I look forward to"
    I tried suicide, becasue I didn't deal with my love problem right. I tried it....... I was brought back to life.... I came back, and now I am back, and I can write. Yes ladies and Gentlemen, I have written on this site. people love my writings. I wish that some of ya, could go read my journal for my story
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Love, just as well as pressure are the two main causes i've heard for suicide to have taken place. I myself had love problems, but they never lead me to thoughts of suicide. It all comes down to the person and how strongly they feel about themselves and thier life, if they feel strongly about thier love that is what may drive them to suicide, like you were correct N.Y._Soulja? For those out there, what other reasons do you know besides love and pressure are causes of suicide?
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Jun 21, 2005 at 07:00 PM.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to commit suicide when I was in the 8th grade a long time ago, lemme tell you something... It's not worth it. The more I thought 'bout it the more I realized that it was wrong. Your life has meaning as long as you live it. I was picked on and put down alot, I only had one person I could call friend; but it was no excuse. I hung in there afterward and, ironically, many of the very same kids who picked on me changed a year later. One was the captain of the football team, he used to pick on me alot, even fought with me a time or two. But one day things changed, one day while walking home from school; I got jumped by three guys from the football team. The captain( for reference) saw what was happening and pulled his car over to the side of the road and got out and helped me. We fought back to back. At the time I didn't know why he did what he did 'till I got older. People change, especially as they grow up. They mature and realize that some of the things they did as kids that they thought was kool, aren't so kool. My advice, hang in there and you'll see what I mean, life is precious. So don't waste it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    what other reasons do you know besides love and pressure are causes of suicide?
    There are 100's of reasons as to why certain people commit suicide. Drugs, school, getting bullied, family problems, depression, breakups, no will left to live, terminal illness, rash decisions, brain wash, attention... etc.

And contrary to popular belief suicide is not most popular among teenagers who seem to be the target age group it seems to focus around in TV shows and movies. More senior citizens commit suicide than teenagers annually.

I still think it's one of the most selfish things a person could ever do, but what do I know.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Woah! You definately have a way with words. I think you're right. Love is a powerful thing, but it hurts to become too dependant of it.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

suicide is for the weak minded, and those who want an easy way out of life.
    life's a challenge and that's y i love life !!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    suicide is for the weak minded, and those who want an easy way out of life.
    life's a challenge and that's y i love life !!!
    jaderabbit is right on loving life. The only thing is, I am too strong minded to go through with suicide, and the thoughts lingered in my mind. I'm at the worst and best time in my life now. I have nothing, but I do have one person that loves me.... I have friends now too, (N.Y._Soulja being one) and i have the respect of many people that hear and see my poetry. Now, I may have nothing, but I have more of an arsenal and backup than I have ever had before. Suicide is NEVER the way out. No one forget it!!!

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast