Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    jaderabbit is right on loving life. The only thing is, I am too strong minded to go through with suicide, and the thoughts lingered in my mind. I'm at the worst and best time in my life now. I have nothing, but I do have one person that loves me.... I have friends now too, (N.Y._Soulja being one) and i have the respect of many people that hear and see my poetry. Now, I may have nothing, but I have more of an arsenal and backup than I have ever had before. Suicide is NEVER the way out. No one forget it!!!
    agreed. though i current have no gf, i have lots of good friends...
    most of them girls.... tis not fair in this cruel and unjust world.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...I thought about suicide a LOT in 10th grade...started off as joking around until I found myself really considering it. Nothing ever happened as I saw how selfish it is and I guess I hung on long enough to see things change and get better.

For me it was pressure of school/grades and parents...on top of the fact that my friends just happened to drop me left right and center at the same time. Having no one to really talk to was tough. The closest friends you depended were no longer there and were in fact even part of the root problem. It was to the point where a teacher which my friends and I were close with (also happened to be our coach) decided that everything was my fault...(I ended up flipping out on her in front of her class). I hung on, some things got resolved...and my friends and I all grew up a lot that year.

It IS something that's selfish because...when you really think about it...there are MANY problems in the world that people deal with every day. No matter how bad you feel how depressed you feel, someone at least is feeling the same. What gives you the right to throw up your hands and just give up? when everyone else is walking down the same path called life? Opting out is not seeing the whole experience through. You can't complain that you amounted to nothing just because...it ISN'T the end of the story. If you kill yourself, your amounting to "nothing" is only because YOU made it that way. You killed off your only chance of making a difference in this world, making a difference to someone in your life that you might've met somewhere down the road. I'm sure one point in their life everyone would want to opt out. For that fleeting second (for some) if everyone just opts out and kills themselves this world would not be functioning the way it does today. Someone's depression isn't any one person's fault. If you didn't reach out to your "friend" then you should bare some part of the blame. If you insisted on bullying that kid in your class, or even stood by as they were bullied, you're also part of the blame.

again...my two cents...and more >.<
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Heres my problem, and this is why i now consider it, not that i want to commit suicide but it crosses my mind on it's own... I, at my school am made fun of by every last student, EVERY last student. Any so called "friends" i may have had at one time went and stabbed me in the back, and that is the root of my problem... I was trusting with my friends... something i will never do again. A secret of mine, a very personal secret of mine... they leaked it and spread it across the entire school... something i don't really appreciate. And since they stabbed me in the back, everyday i go back to school every last student in that school grabs that knife and twists it further and further, delving it into my back... And the pain i have to go through everyday... is too much. For a while i am stable but by the end of the day, it's too much on my emotions. And i fear for the time i go out of control and can't get back like i have so far. I can't do a thing about it, they are all stronger than me, and i have no friends left but here online... It's sad and i hate that i have to do that and go through the same pain everyday, pushing me further and further. Well... that what i have to go through. And i'm sick of it...

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm....just to start off I don't mean to offend you in any way, so let me know if I am, I kinda dislike typing online for the very reason that things often get distorted.

To be honest, it's true, it's hard. And kids will be kids. Like Joe Mage said in his post regarding his experiences. As hard as it is to believe, these kids DO eventually grow up and grow beyond the need to pick on someone just to make themselves feel better. In the end, you'll be the one who's smarter and more intellegent in these things. You know you're better than that.

It's hard when people keep making fun of you, trip you and kick you while you're down. There's nothing that you can really do...unless you talk to your parents about it and they're understanding enough to do something about it (not just talk to the school and the kid's parents, cuz that doesn't usually help). As hard as it seems...talk to someone (in real life, not just online) about it. School councilor or teacher or someone similar whom you trust not to take the matter out of hand and only make it worse than it already is.

But going from day to day, just take a deep breath and tell yourself that you're better than that. You're know better than to trust them, than to listen to their riddicule and believe them. Like you said, you got friends online who believe in you, that's a good start. I'm sure when you least suspect it, someone will come up to you and help you, become your best friend even. You just gotta be strong and hold out until then. Like you said it's hard, and anyone who tells you otherwise...is full of it. Doesn't mean you can't get through it Just be smart about it and filter out what you KNOW is not true, and reach out to people who are more positive about you and themselves. You WILL get through it tho!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

All paths lead to the same destination, death is a garantee, life isnt, death is always the same, life isnt, life is an experience, if you end it prematurely, you will never know what hapends...

...I agree with jadderabbit on "suicide is for the weak minded", but you shouldnt look down on those who considered suicide, we all experience different upbringings, some children werent raised with a strong mind, if you are strong of mind are you also strong of heart, would you help a weak mind to become strong ?, are you the fourtunate child with the strong mind...

...If youve had a good upbringing how do you know what its like for those who havent ?

....Back to the experience thing again !
    Describe to me the taste of salt without using the word salty
    ps:
    ...By weak minded I mean those who dont possess much ability nor a desire or drive to become more, becouse of the lack of mind, they cant see and understand a future beyond pain and misery ("is pain and misery my only future, then why live")

"Since death is enevitable, im in no hurry to get there"
    Last edited by Kikieru; Jun 22, 2005 at 12:56 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm yes I have read your journal aficianado, and here is what I believe:
    as much as we all say stuff like suicide is for weak minded, and just ignored them I totally don't agree with those
    most of the time suicide is driven by impulse and emotion, but still it takes a lot to slit ones wrist or jump off a building. So it would be wrong to say it's for the weak minded. As for saying just ignore those people that's also a sad excuse for a resolution, because not many people had been made fun of by the whole school. And trust me I know, cuz my classmate was one of those victims.

As for this secret, if it will simmer down later then you can hopefully ignore, but if it's one of those life changing ones, you have to make changes. Like changing school and starting off fresh. If I am youre in middle school right?? Middle schoolers are worse jerks than immature kids from elementary. So either you change school, or make them shut their mouth. NO PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT COLUMBINE THING PLEASE.
    I meant changes as in, school, your image, or simply get your friend expelled (payback), and NO NO SHOOTING...that's how reality is and there's a saying "want to get rid of a group of bandits, simply get the leader" in this case the friend who backstabbed you

Suicide is not the best way in your or in other many situations.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

This topic reminds me about those things you hear about the samurai, and if they dishonored their family or didn't do something right in battle, *shing* they'd stab themselves for the honor. I never understood that, can anyone figure out what is so great about suicude that these group of people did it? I don't see what's so great about sucicide. I can't even spell it right, because it's not so great.

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

regards to bullying an school, here in the uk, its not as easy as saying "get payback or beat up youre bully with a baseball bat", nowa days people hate to loose especially bullys, so they hang out in gangs so even if you wanted to fight just one you whould still have to take on the rest (been out numbered 11 to 1 isnt worth it), during such hard times please just hang on until college, it gets a lot better there on, people mature...

Things happen for a reason, ask why and for every answer you get, ask why and see how far you get.

..."I do not believe we are defined at birth, I do not believe in fate, the future hasnt happend yet, individualaty comes from been who you want to be and not modelled on conformity nor opinion, go beyond the four walls of your mind, look through the window, thats where you can be, stand on youre feet and walk."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast