Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suicide-About it, why? How? What about it?

Quote Originally Posted by tepid_head
    OMG
    i didnt know that about you, Afficanado...
    dont do anything rash
    whoever he is, he doesnt sound like anyone worth
    throwing your life away for
    don't worry about it, anyone not worth throwin my life away over is his exact definition in the dictionary. the guys an idiot, and he'll either stop or he'll stop when he doesn't want to get hit anymore. The kid is a bully, and he thinks he's the "big man" of the school, thinks he's the biggest and the strongest, there are kids bigger, and MUCH stronger than him at my school, he doesn't mess with them cause he likes to pick on the kids that he thinks he can handle easily (like me). I'll just teach him otherwise and make sure he stops doin this once and for all, it took me a while to realize it but i DO have some friends here that believe the same thing and will back me up, so... i got things down, and i'm set to finish this. *-Game........Over-* (my problems are over, let's see how fast this bully wants his problems to stop )

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

The basic condidtion needed for suicide is the prospect of death being more appealing than the notion of continued life.

I am me. I will change, I will grow, I will laugh, I will cry but I will always be me. Even after I eventually die, people who knew me will hold me in thier memories as 'myself' and the way I was. I sometimes ask myself the question, 'what will I be like 10 years from now?' The conclusion I always come to is that i'll be unreconisable to myself today. Future events and circumstances that have not yet arrisin that will eventually lead me to my newself are things that I look forward to. New challenges, new faces, new friends, new enemies, new jobs, new lifestyles... it's all there for each of us, and all we need do is let them happen.

By killing yourself, you are not just killing the person you are today. You are also killing the person that you will oneday become, who may be a very different and happy with their life.

If you want to die, then don't worry, death will come in it's own sweet time. Death is the one milestone we all must one day reach. But instead of rushing ahead of yourself to touch that milestone, why not sit back an let life happen in the mean time? Humans are a very progressive species, always looking for a way to better ourselves. We all have the power to alter the paths we take in order to live our one short life in a way we would like... and that's something to think about.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide, can really come from depression, mostly rich ppl kill themselves. Cuz poor ppl's attitude are "Damn, what am I gonna eat today?" They struggle, but tehy have a reason to live. Rich ppl are more like "damnit I have noting to do"
    They start thinking about what they don't have, they think of the most ridicoulous studff at times. Love is another reason ppl kill themselves. If you want an idea, of how suicide affects ppl, go http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=5831
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

Suicide can often be an easy way out. I will personally admit I've tried it more than once.
    I don't exactly belive it's a good thing, but it can often be seen as a simple solution to end the pain. When all you ever feel day and day out is pain and emptiness then it's a course of action that seems very possible and real.
    I will admit the only thing that stops me is how it owuld affect all my friends if I died on them.
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

i tried only once, but I lived............................ and u r right Elfy it is an easy way outta life. But the only easy thing it will give you is a one way ticket to hell
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5