Thread: Suicide Club (Suicide Circle)

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Suicide Club (Suicide Circle)

I know many have had to have seen Suicide Club. What did you guys think ? I personally love this movie, and the confusing plot in a whole. I thought it was a great outlook for the world today, and the youth of the world. Any opinions on it ? If you haven't already bought it, I would say rent it. More than worth it.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not seen that movie, but plenty of people of commited suicide in my building complex.. especially the left wing. Also, one crazy guy a few floors above me, who cut himself up in his bath and let the water run. he used to go outside in his bare feet and mumble to himself...I could care less,if you want to waste your life on drugs,so be it. the young-uns were sad, however.