Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: summer bloopers...

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks

summer bloopers...

this past summer, the funniest thing that happened to me was, i was walking down the street and some homeless man asked me if i had any spare change. i did not so naturally i said no, i am sorry.the man than replies, "well, i hope you die" not really funny, but it was the funniest thing that happened to me this past summer. so please post your funniest moment this past summer.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    HAha......i remember something.....it was this one day during the summer while school was still in session....it rained and i got my shoes all wet...i was almost late for class....and i was running out in the rain and into the G-Building to get to class...and the floor tile was so slippery that i fell flat on my back XD...all my stuff just went flying....and u know what? I WAS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT!! XDDD....MAN, THEN AFTERWARDS...I WAS RUNNING UP THE STAIRS...AND I SLIP AGAIN!! XDXD....i was like....OMG...HOW VERY IRONIC THAT ALL THIS HAPPENED AND I WASNT LATE FOR CLASS XDXDXD..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    HAha......i remember something.....it was this one day during the summer while school was still in session....it rained and i got my shoes all wet...i was almost late for class....and i was running out in the rain and into the G-Building to get to class...and the floor tile was so slippery that i fell flat on my back XD...all my stuff just went flying....and u know what? I WAS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT!! XDDD....MAN, THEN AFTERWARDS...I WAS RUNNING UP THE STAIRS...AND I SLIP AGAIN!! XDXD....i was like....OMG...HOW VERY IRONIC THAT ALL THIS HAPPENED AND I WASNT LATE FOR CLASS XDXDXD..
    Hahah that was great. You made my day!!!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I never really had a pet before, but during this summer, I finnally found the one true companion a man can have. I was mowing my lawn on a nice 65 degree sunny day, when this rabbit jumped out of the bushes. I stopped my mower and sought out this bunny. When I found it, it actually let me near it enough so I could jump and grab it. I bought a cage for it and fed it every day. The bunny was all fluffy and we spent every day together under the cool sun. It often ate lots of carots and lettuce. The brownish grey bunny was one of the best friends one could have. While I was playing with my little bunny rabbit one day, one of my dear friends came over. He's actually a newbie called "the_mighty_toro" that joined recently. Anyway, we were playing in my yard snuggling the bunny. The only problem though-it was kinda noisy because my nighbors were doing some yard work and pulling out some trees. They had everything going there.. saws, trucks, wood chippers, the works.. Anyway, my friend thought it funny to play around with the rabbit and get me mad at the same time. So he went to the running wood chiper and laghingly dangled "snuffles" the bunny over it. I got really pissed off and threw one of the discarded branches at him. It actually missed and hit the bunny. I had the privelege of scooping snuffles' entrails out of the yard and enjoying the smell of blood. The last piece I found was one of its eyes staring at me so serenely... I decided to take it and make a shrine to snuffles with his eye. But when I returned with some supplies, a crow had taken all that was left of snuffles the rabbit away... and that was my only pet in the world...

~fictional story by youth_anime_fan (im such a bi***!!>.<)

The mighty toro really is my friend, but I never had a bunny. Sorry, I spent my summer on the compy. dull.
    Last edited by youth_anime_fan; Feb 21, 2005 at 09:21 PM.

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    oh my god, poor bunny and poor you. *starts balling* i hope you find another bunny one day. i love animals. if that were my dog that friend of mine would have tasted my wrath, but it was an accident, no hard feelings i imagine.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well........last summer i went to go see Aliens vs. Predator. Biggest blooper I've made in years......

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    last summer.. well, it was almost not a good one for me since i was working the whole summer all alone.. but i had my puppies with me coz my dog just had them and they were all fluffy and so cute.. 4 of them died and i had to let go of them.. i had one left with me and we named him stargazer.. then my first stupid bf broke up with me all because he got scared of a friend of mine... but now we're just friends... then a good thing came along when i met my current bf and we always were together and almost inseprable... and until now we're still together... that's all
    Death Soul Collector

Thanks
    aww, how cute. if they were my puppies id be sad too. but i have one dog and if he were to go id be devistated, even though i hate him, lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast