Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer is here!

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Summer is here!

So whats your plans?

Me and my other half plan to go to the biggest theme park here in the UK for the day and become violently sick on the roller coasters all day ^^
    And in August we are both attending Ayacon - the biggest anime convention on the UK (we like big things XD) and meet up with loads of friends. We are also cosplaying which should be fun!
    Am I excited? Oooooooh sir I am slightly hyper!

Whats your big plans for this summer?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer is here!

I am going to work Overtime until I die and play BF2 the rest of the time ^_- my plan is to save money like a paranoid freak. then if I get the urge buy my RX8

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well all my friends are either off to vacation or summer school, and I am the only one left in my hometown. So now all I am trying to do is to find a damn job and save enough for a vacation on my next break but it's impossible over here...

at least I have some weights at home, so i'll be working out all summer and going to batting cages doing BP

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

not me I'm going to Miami, then I'm goin gto NY, for the July 4th weekend. All my family frm NY, wants to come to riverview to bother us all
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

As soon as I finish my summer class on the university, Ill propably try to find a job (my hobbies are really starting to finish of my savings account) and help my family as much as possible by driving them wherever they need to go (heck Im thinking of getting that limo driver cap just for kicks)
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to study for teh SATS, buy tosn of books, read tons of books do soem work for my AP classes. do my manga, do some wallpapers and post them on AO. do my art and writing portoflios and perhaps work.... oh.... i need more time!

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

Road trip to LA/Japantown, baby. I live in San Luis Obispo so it's not that far. And in mid-July going to a Journey concert at the Mid-State Fair. Hoorjay. :]
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Work, work, school, school. I'm on my "summer vacation" from school now (it's only a week long), and on vacation from work too. But on my one day off during the week, I'm going to do my damndest not to melt into the couch in this infernal Colorado heat. But I plan on going to the Renaissance Festival, and the zoo with my sister. And try to work out. I hate being an adult. There really is no such thing as summer; it's just "that hotter time of the year that I work and go to school full time". Enjoy it now youngins, cause it won't lat forever!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast