Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Summer is here!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer is here!

I have band all summer. Then driver's ed. woot. T_T no time for jobs or saving money, I gotta learn to drive first. sigh...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to try gettin' ready to go back to collage and try to get my car fixed so I can get there.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm stuck babysitting all year, i'm saving up for my car. I bought this cool bumper sticker that says "Horn is broken, whatch for finger." or something like that. I'm going to get a dodge, i'm 14 so when i'm 15 i can drive!
    (1 more year until i get to drive for real, so get of the ROAD!!)

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

CANNADA!!! first road trip ever, with me family, so it's caiforna to CANNADA, and we shall see hockey (even if it is going to be high school hockey, damn strike in the u.s)

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my summer ended in February, being in the Southern Hemisphere and all.
    But my plans for June, July and August are nothing really spectactual.

I plan to get succuessfully into TAFE, and do well in my desktop publishing course (well at least pass it anyway) which should end early December, and make the most of being a full time student by getting my govenment study benefit (Austudy) and resave some of the $2000 I had to spend to get by these last three months.

I also hope to finish revamping my room these three months as well, and hopefully spend as much quality time with my friends as possible before they go back to Uni in August.

And as soon as the Spring hits (September) I plan to get back into regularly swimming and exercising, and attempt to lose about 20 kilos and 2 dress sizes. That's the plan. Wish me luck. ^_^
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Jun 22, 2005 at 02:50 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire's Avatar
    Thanks

you can drive at 15! so cool. In my country only people above 18 can drive and the cost of cars are high because we are like the only country who have to pay for car ownership.

live like there is no tomorrow...

my gallery http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0&ppuser=13430

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I plan on doing what I do for EVERY summer... Nothing XD maybe work on sites here and there but THATS IT! ^_^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

ill probably sit around and make wallpapers.... then goto the beach and flirt with all the cute girls... maybe some from ao >.<`` hehe
    *kat works to hard and he knows it*
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast