Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summer's 'Bests'

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Summer's 'Bests'

Let me see... lost a girl friend (she moved), got shot down by another girl, had to go to summer school... hey, so what if these are bad memories? Any memory worth remembering is a good memory I say.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Let me see... lost a girl friend (she moved), got shot down by another girl, had to go to summer school... hey, so what if these are bad memories? Any memory worth remembering is a good memory I say.
    Kinda wierd to put it that way.I don't think every memory that is worth remebering is a good memory...because my Grandma die this summer I don't its a good thing to remeber but I find it good to remeber her insted of her dying......

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

let's see, during this summer i met new friends in summer school, i met new friends here at EAO, i got Final Fantasy x and Final Fantasy x-2 and i also beat Motoko_san & Animeafiacianado at the arcade.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Kinda wierd to put it that way.I don't think every memory that is worth remebering is a good memory...because my Grandma die this summer I don't its a good thing to remeber but I find it good to remeber her insted of her dying......
    Well, think about it, even if it's a bad memory like your grandmother's death, it's something worth remembering. If she's dear to you, you will always want to remember her, in a way to honor her with that memory. So if it's something dear to you it should always be a good memory! That's how i live on, even though something happens, it's good, because if nothing else it means it's a time to move on in your life. It takes a long hard thinking time to really proccess it into a basic thought proccesses but since i started thinking like that everything has been just great. No matter how bad it was.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

I slept in every morning, and have been working on my flash project for most of summer, and it's still nowhere near done

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Well, think about it, even if it's a bad memory like your grandmother's death, it's something worth remembering. If she's dear to you, you will always want to remember her, in a way to honor her with that memory. So if it's something dear to you it should always be a good memory! That's how i live on, even though something happens, it's good, because if nothing else it means it's a time to move on in your life. It takes a long hard thinking time to really proccess it into a basic thought proccesses but since i started thinking like that everything has been just great. No matter how bad it was.
    Thanks I really needed to hear that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Thanks I really needed to hear that
    It's no problem, i've just had a lot of hard times so i needed a way to move on and that's it. So, i'm glad i could help, and i hope anyone who has had a hard time gets to read that post, cause i think it really helps people a lot. And btw, just to stay on topic, another thing that happened this summer was that i made a BUNCH of GREAT new friends all over here on AO! (Thanks everybody! Motoko_san, Kasai, Ketaro, Lord Katsuhito, Dai, animechick, DarkyVampire, N.Y. Soulja, Sib, Cybergig1, and everyone else that's been such a great friend to me!)

Thanks

Oh yeah another great thing that happened to me this summer is that i beat the last boss in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!!!!!!!!!!!*glory moment*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast