Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the sun!!!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation the sun!!!

have u ever ask yourselves "what if the sun burns out and explodes right now!!" do you think we will be able to live without it? will technology help humankind?people please give your opinions!!!!

in my opinion i guess we wont survive cuz without the sun the plants wont be able to carry out the photosynthesis and we will run outta oxygen!!!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the sun!!!

WERE ALL DEAD!!!!!! thats all......

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

the sun isn't going to burn out like a simple light bulb
    it's going to go out with a bang
    if the sun starts to become unstable, it will go supernova and take out half the solar system
    all that will be left would be the outer planets (past Jupiter)
    EVERYTHING ELSE WOULD BE SENT TO OBLIVION!!!

luckily...
    this won't happen for a couple billion years or so...
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 16, 2005 at 02:43 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I understand (and I could definitely be wrong), if the sun burnt out now, it would take a millenia for it's rays to stop getting here, because it takes such a long time for the sun's rays to get here and through the atmosphere anyway.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I know for a fact that it will go out in like a billion years, but we are safe for now. If it does happen, however, I think we might have a meteor shower of flaming parts of the sun, and existence may end as we know it. The sun is one of our main sources of power, along with oil, plants, and other stuff liek those.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

without the sun it would be terribley cold and we wouldnt be able to see anything yeah i do wonder cause if it did then it would i guess the parts of the sun would come down as meteror rocks and distroy us all

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    From what I understand (and I could definitely be wrong), if the sun burnt out now, it would take a millenia for it's rays to stop getting here, because it takes such a long time for the sun's rays to get here and through the atmosphere anyway.
    No it takes only 8 minutes for the suns rays to get here. Speed of light you know. First it will go to a red giant which last for 1000's of years then it goes super nova or to a white dwarf.

http://www.ioncmaste.ca/homepage/res...lifecycle.html
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Sep 16, 2005 at 03:29 PM.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    No it takes only 8 minutes for the suns rays to get here. Speed of light you know. First it will go to a red giant which last for 1000's of years then it goes super nova or to a white dwarf.

http://www.ioncmaste.ca/homepage/res...lifecycle.html
    Ahhh... Gotcha. I'm not too great with scientific facts.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast