Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the sun!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the sun!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a debatable subject... Moving to the Cyberlounge...

Also, 'if sun burns out and explodes right now!!', the question is pointless, as there isn't going to be anyone left around to ponder the question...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Also, 'if sun burns out and explodes right now!!', the question is pointless, as there isn't going to be anyone left around to ponder the question...
    Yea I agree there's not point thinking about it. Life would be over. The whole universe would be gone. So there's no point in pondering about it.

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: the sun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    The whole universe would be gone.
    Not the whole universe, but just our small part.

Either way we will all be dead.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

if the sun exploded right now, we would be caught in a supernova of some degree, in which case the earth would be obliterated and it would be pointless to think about this any further than that.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe the sun will explode, but if it does and we aren't blow up with it (amazingly...) then we would die from an Ice Age.

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that will happen in 1 billion years but otherwise it would be super could and we'd die. Plus animals and plants wouldn't be able to survive.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JetRo
    Not the whole universe, but just our small part.

Either way we will all be dead.

Trust me when I say the whole universe. If one thing moves in one galaxy it will cause a chain reaction that will effect the entire universe. If the sun turns into a super nova, it will destroy the entire solar system. All the planets will be gone. A super nova a greater amount of gravity than the sun we have now. It will suck in other planets from other systems causing an inbalance in the galaxy which will lead to an inbalance everywhere. Which could possibly be the end of the universe. Now if another universe is formed out of this, that we don't know but then again we will be dead from the formation of the super nova so who cares.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

before the Sun'll go supernova, it'll turn into red giant first and eat up half the solar system
    THEN it'll go supernova...
    boom
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast