Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the sun!!!

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the sun!!!

Not a pleasant thought, I can tell ya that much. I'm not a great science person, but I just know it wouldn't be good .^_^. Okay, that sounded stupid. Isn't there something about a gravitational pull?

I know in the remake of 'The Time Machine', the moon crumbles and messes up the orbit of the Earth. Will something like that happen? *laughs* I haven't the slightest idea.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i think earth would die over time, if the sun exploded, even if it did take a bizzillion years we would eventaully become extinct
    Don't let me be.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally posted byemmy_chan i think earth would die over time, if the sun exploded, even if it did take a bizzillion years we would eventaully become extinct
    Correct, the sun would'nt explode in about 2.1 billion years.

Though if you want me to use my imagination, I would say "It will create a black hole or we would be obliterated by the Super Nova."^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Trust me when I say the whole universe. If one thing moves in one galaxy it will cause a chain reaction that will effect the entire universe. If the sun turns into a super nova, it will destroy the entire solar system. All the planets will be gone. A super nova a greater amount of gravity than the sun we have now. It will suck in other planets from other systems causing an inbalance in the galaxy which will lead to an inbalance everywhere. Which could possibly be the end of the universe. Now if another universe is formed out of this, that we don't know but then again we will be dead from the formation of the super nova so who cares.
    first the universe doesnt have an end or at least is what i heard so i dont see how the sun can destroy the whole universe!!!!

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i read in a book (Thats very old) That it will be like another 16 odd billon years or so befor it will crash into the earth..

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    first the universe doesnt have an end or at least is what i heard so i dont see how the sun can destroy the whole universe!!!!
    It called the ripple effect. Think of throwing a rock in water. It cause ripples. If you throw a bigger rock you get bigger ripples. Now think of throwing a rock in a mine field. That's what would happen to the universe.

The universe has bodies of gas (i.e. Jupiter) floating around. These gases are explosive. If a giant ball of fire (i.e. the sun) hits one of these balls of gases it sets off a chain reaction. A ripple of explosions would flow throughout the universe destroying everything. What we don't know is if any of this will cause blackholes which can destroy the universe. But like I said earlier, we will all be dead long before any of this will ever happen.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    It called the ripple effect. Think of throwing a rock in water. It cause ripples. If you throw a bigger rock you get bigger ripples. Now think of throwing a rock in a mine field. That's what would happen to the universe.

The universe has bodies of gas (i.e. Jupiter) floating around. These gases are explosive. If a giant ball of fire (i.e. the sun) hits one of these balls of gases it sets off a chain reaction. A ripple of explosions would flow throughout the universe destroying everything. What we don't know is if any of this will cause blackholes which can destroy the universe. But like I said earlier, we will all be dead long before any of this will ever happen.
    If our solor system dies the universe will survive. Solor systems died a bunch of times in the past and the universe did ok. lol
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Sep 19, 2005 at 03:01 PM.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    If our galaxy dies the universe will survive. Solor systems died a bunch of times in the past and the universe did ok. lol
    Its just a theory and the chances of it happening are slim to none but that does not mean it can rule it out. Anything is possible even until proven impossile.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast