Thread: The Suncoast Showdown

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

The Suncoast Showdown

Attention this is NOT connected to Magical Detective Daisuke. The next part will be up tomorrow.

I wanted to tell you guys about something that happened to me tonight. I live in a city where manga is scarce and hard to come by. Only the mall and a small comic book carry manga. I wanted the new Negima and Psychic Academy but the local comic store didn't have neither of them in.

I called the Suncoast store in the mall. They had just got both of them in today. I tried to call some friends to tag along with me but no one wanted to come so I went to the trolley station alone. Yeah isn't it sad that I have to catch trolley to get good anime and manga? Well the mall was about to close in a hour so I figured by the time I get to the trolley and walk to the mall it would give me at least 25 minutes to go in and get it.

Why did the freakin trolley stop at every stop and pick up people( I mean normally only like three people are on the trolley)? About thirty little middle school kids(no offence to anyone who is in middle school) got on the trolley like they were the Mall Club or something. I was the first off the trolley. I went to the booth to pay the fare but I didn't have the change. I had to go to the change machine and get some change. I turned around and the Mall Club had formed a line. I tried to just go over pay the fare but one of the kids cried about me cutting in line so I went to the back and waited. About 10 minutes later and only five people ahead of me a girl asked the booth woman is the fare five dollars? I wanted to scream it’s not five dollars hurry up!

Finally I paid the fare and started to walk up the stairs to get across the street to go to the mall. A bunch of Mall Club girls were talking on the stairs and two Mall Club boys stopped to talk to them. Nobody moved even after I said excuse me so I moved one of the boys over and rushed past them. The boy said I was rude and should have waited until they were done. I gave him an mean look and went on.

I arrived at the Suncoast with only five minutes left. I got the new Negima with ease. There were some Mall Club kids in the store and I thought they had got all the new Psychic Academy to themselves. There was some luck because there was one left. I looked at and a guy around my age with his girlfriend had seen the manga all alone. Cue western music. I looked at him again and he looked back at me. We both start to extend our arms for the treasure of the day the new Psychic Academy. He tries to knock my arm down but my arm is strong with the passion of manga hunting to be turned away so easily. I elbow him in his funny bone temporary shocking him and grabbed what I came for. A short no is what comes out of his mouth. His girlfriend calls us a bunch of childish babies and leaves the store without him. The guy hurries out the story to talk to his girlfriend and I purchase the manga that I journeyed for. I go back on the trolley to see that the guy’s girlfriend has forgiven him because he bought her a DVD she wanted. I apologized to the guy for my behavior and let him be the first one to read my new manga.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was wondering what this was doing in the fanfics and poems section, until I remembered this is the area for stories as well. And quite a story it was!

Oh, and what kind of crap-clubs are middle school kids in these days!? The Mall Club!? -weeps for the future-

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is something for your AnimeOnline Journal. Not something to be posted in the forum reserved for poetry and fanfiction.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    This is something for your AnimeOnline Journal. Not something to be posted in the forum reserved for poetry and fanfiction.
    Sorry about that but I thought this story was funny and it doesn't seem completely real so I figured it was a good story(Not too many stories are here so that's why it's here) for the FanFic and Poetry section. You probably would have hated me for where I was going to post at first. The Plush Room. I will be careful to where I post something next time.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.